Day 2 Ketosis ??

Sass

Silver Member
I'm only on day two but i thought i would have a go and test to see if i was, really didn't think it would say that i was specially as its this time of the day but my test showed up that i was in fact the 3rd colour on the bottle that the sticks come in. My CDC said its best to sit at around the 3/4th colour of the bottle.

So my questions is, has anyone else been in Ketosis on day 2 and do you think that its correct ?

Oooh nice Hun, yeh I'm sure it's possible, after all, I was before I started! Did you reduce your carb intake before you started? I've read on here that some people slip into ketosis really easily^^

well infact no i was very naughty the night before, i wont mention what i had but it was a takeaway.

hmmm think i just worried myself now, i googled testing for ketones and got up a section on diabetes, google can be dangerous sometimes.

When i first started i had been very naughty too :) and i also slipped into ketosis very easily, day 2 also i think. Dont worry your self too much xx

Am sure it is just that you have slipped into ketosis early! (You would have other symptoms if you were diabetic, I am sure - constant thirst and tiredness etc) x

I got into ketosis half way through my second day, so don't worry!

Thanks peeps, I just really didn't think it would happen this fast. Also now that i'm in ketosis could i still get the headaches and other side effects ?

Very possible, in theory if you had not had carbs for a week before starting the diet you would be in ketosis when you started. You obviously took notice of your cdc when she said "cut down your carbs" rather than indulging in the final meal. From what I remember most of the side effects went once I went into ketosis however I had a few digestive issues for a couple of weeks but this was just a matter of more regular trips.
Lucky you though

:)

Very possible, in theory if you had not had carbs for a week before starting the diet you would be in ketosis when you started. You obviously took notice of your cdc when she said "cut down your carbs" rather than indulging in the final meal. From what I remember most of the side effects went once I went into ketosis however I had a few digestive issues for a couple of weeks but this was just a matter of more regular trips.
Lucky you though

:)

thx for the great info :D

Back