day 2 muscle aches! :(

decky

hey everyone,
im declan
i just started lipotrim tfr on sunday. I've been sticking to it completely. drinking all the water and everything :D

But ive got terrible muscle aches in my legs.:sigh: I'm getting kinda worried that i'm going to lose a lot of muscle.

Anyone else with bad muscle aches?

dec

hi declan drink more water,this is the start of my second week,and i too had bad muscle cramp due to dehydration.stick at it 7lb off today so worth the first week.goodluck

well done angel believer and decky hopefully this will pass for you if it doesnt give your pharmasist a call to be on the safe side x x

I didn't get pains but I did have terrible cramps on TFR when I started in June Decky. Are you doing any exercise? I sort of blamed mine on a ten mile walk I had to do the first week (had already got sponsors) when I had been told not to at the start. Hope it settles.

hey hun, i the fisrt week i got cramps like when i was preggerrs, not nice, not i admit i do get lots of mucsle aches, and also do worry im losing lots of muscle along with fat, its only in my calves i get it, and only when sat down, unsure why, but im sure we will be fine

No, I haven't been exercising. I'm dying to though. I'm getting sick of these cramps. I don't have any cravings. and im doing ok on the shakes apart from these cramps. :(

No, I haven't been exercising. I'm dying to though. I'm getting sick of these cramps. I don't have any cravings. and im doing ok on the shakes apart from these cramps. :(

it passes hun

hi
im on day 6 and had really bad leg cramps but feel alot better today, hope it gets better for you

hi yes i never thought about it but i get cramp too also in my feet. i have started to exercise on the power plate to help build up some muscle tone look on u tube its not hard work but i am seeing the differance in 3 weeks

Back