Day 2...My head hurts :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by corinne_j, 19 October 2007 Social URL.

1. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I posted the other day saying I'd not been able to get hold of a CDC to get started...well fast forward a few days and I'm on day 2 of SS :)

Yesterday was fine, I like all the shakes/soups I've tried although I'm going to get a little blender for work to get rid of any nasty lumps lol. I'm finding drinking so much water ok, I had just over 4 litres yesterday and have had 2 1/2 so far today.

Today I woke up absolutely starving, but once I'd had a hot chocolate for breakfast its been ok, I'm now having oriental chilli soup for lunch which is actually very nice!

However I do have a banging headache, whether its anything to do with the diet I don't know but I'm glad its Friday so I can take it easy over the weekend yay!

Anyway, back to my soup....

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ava

ava Silver Member

The headache should go soon, it's probably carb withdrawal.I felt so ill on the second day i was sure there was no way i could do it. But it does get better, your doing really well, a few more days and a week will be over and the weigh in will be so worth it :D

4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done for getting to day 2! :)

I had a headache on day 2 as well, so I reckon it's probably the carb withdrawal thing. But paracetamol and lots of water got rid of it.

Keep going! We can do this! I can't believe I'm on day 4 already--and it's definitely a lot easier today.

5. Angelchops

Angelchops Full Member

I felt really fluey for the first two and a half days but then it clears and you feel fantastic, just keep going because its definitely worth the initial headaches

6. summerlou

summerlou Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    im also on day two and my head really hurts

7. Tico

Tico Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am on day 2 as well and I am feeling really light headed plus extremely cold!

8. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone I don't feel so bad now i know I'm not suffering alone :D

I actually don't feel that bad now, I feel a bit hungry so might end up having an early night...2 days down (almost)

9. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Awe poor you!!!! The first few days are awful, but stick with it and the lbs will drop off you x
    Good luck for the rest of the week

10. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    paracetamol. keep at it another couple of days you will feel great . i have just finished day 7 and i feel fab, not hungry , not tired. full of energy and raring to go. as my 5 yr old has been off school this week cos she has been poorly ( grommits badly infected, they have been in 6 months, ears full of blood and pus!!! bless her ) i have kept her busy with all sorts of things . she keeps telling daddy that her and mommy have had a very busy day . normally i would be sat on my fat arse doing nothing. i havent felt this great in years.
    thre is light at the end of the tunnel, it has just been switched off until day 3 or 4 , then it will be on again , brighter than ever.
    you can do this. 2 days is such an achievement.
    i was reading these threads last week whilst on prep week , not believing what i was reading, but its all true..... you will feel great very soon.
    hang in there hunny

11. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I think you are through the hardest part now! :) Each day will be easier now! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.