Day 2.. not doing too bad

curveappeal

Silver Member
Just thought I'd write down things...

I'm finding it relatively easy but I miss milk in my tea terribly.. Nothing else..

Do any of you guys find when you make food that you nearly absent minded put some in your mouth
.. Nearly done that a few times... Like that bit of unused ham or Jam I got on my fingers hehe...

I keep saying this Mantra

"looking skinny feels better than tea with milk tastes"

Try putting some vanilla shake in your tea,,, sounds gross but actually isn't!! You feel like your drinking milky tea... Well almost!

I did last night and it wasn't too bad actually.. Lol..!!

I was exceptionally cold yesterday... My toddler was going around in a tshirt and rosy red cheeks and I was sitting against the radiator covered up like a miniature Buddha haha..!! Think I've gone into ketosis already which is epic.... How are you getting on??

Freezing to!! In my blanket! And I'm never cold! Thinking of food a lot today but pushing through! How bout u? X

I'm doing fine actually... Day 3 so a little bit weak and fuzzy headed... Looking forward to my surge of energy that comes with ketosis :-D

I'm never cold either... This cold is alien to me haha...

I'm finding my sense of smell for food is heightened.. Everything smells delicious.. I know I won't cheat.. I didn't the last time (few years ago) but it doesn't mean stuff doesn't look delicious hehe... Are you finding it harder the longer your on it?

Hi :)

I'm on Day 2, I feel like I'm going into Ketosis already as I have minus brain function today & can barely keep my eyes open at work! Lol

I did Lipotrim 5 years ago, lost 3 stone in 9 weeks it is the best diet ever if you can get over the first week :)

So now to get over the first week...... Craving everything in sight!!!

Day 2 for me to, 2nd time round on lipotrim ..lost 4 stone couple years ago... Got to get through these first few days and it will be all good!!
Know what you mean.. My husband had chicken crisps last night god they smelt good .. Lol :)

Lol..!!! My lil one had skips o wanted to lick his fingers they smelled that good ha... I'm not functioning today... I'm away with the fairies haha

Hey Jeni,

I had a bad night and morning but I feel great now... Not weak or cold... Think ketosis is starting to kick in yay...!!!

How you getting on?

Hey... Felt good this morn think ketosis is kicking in to! Slightly flagged tonight.. Weds night is usually treat night as i work every other night .. Not having a nice meal n wine to look forward to was tough! But feel good for getting through it!! 3 days done!
How long you planning to stay on? X

Well done on getting through day 3 definitely the toughest... Hi five hehe!!!!

I don't know I've just found out I might be going to a hens on the 27th of this month so I'll have to refeed for that.. But I'll be straight back on it then... Not bothered about amount of time... I'd like to drop two stone on this then maybe do the last stone with the maintenance stuff I'd say...

What about you?

Back