Day 2 of re start

mellie

Well day two of my re start is nearly over and I have managed not to eat anything other than my cambridge products, I must say I feel exhausted and really really hungry so I am sat in bed with the lap topand a bottle of water reading posts on the forum to inspire me to carry on.

I have been emotionally eating and have been on real rollercoaster these past few months and found myself with lot's of extra weight which is a punnishment in itself. But I am awake again now so onwards and upwards.

But I am taking control and determind to make it through week one, so desperate for it to be Sunday and weigh in day :) I figure once I get past day 3 I will be ok as will stop feeling so hungry.

Good luck to everyone else this week :)

Well done the next couple of days you will be in ketosis. I have done Cambridge before and had good results put it all back on though as I never followed the maintenance bit. I am starting again on Friday seeing my CDC on Thursday evening. Need to lose seven stone hoping to have that done by Xmas. Good luck for the rest of your journey.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

I am nearly 18st the most I have ever weighed. It's disgusting! I have stopped smoking aswell been nearly stopped a month now and joined a gym two weeks ago time to tackle my weight. In it for the long haul x

Yep I am a gym member but I am never very self motivating, so organized a personal trainer for a few sessions to get me going it is an essential part of a healthy life but I just don't like it. Congratulations on the stopping smoking that is fantastic the best decision of your life.

I have planned my 12 weeks in my diary so hoping to be a couple of stones lighter by the end of it :) just got to get of the first hump the road and then should become much smoother. Good luck, I shall look forward to seeing your posts :)

Back