Day 2 of sticking to it!!!!!

Still with you all. Just had a bar and another litre of water (sparkling strawberry & kiwi), can't believe how looking forward to a bar and a drink kept me going for a couple of hours. Only 1 pack left for today though, so off to find something to keep me busy.

good going girls! i also lost the plot yesterday i wont even go into what i ate! but anyway a new day today and im back on it, had a nice cappichino shake for brekki and a butterscotch mouse for dinner i have finally got the mouse making down to a fine art!! the amount i have made either too thin or lumpy u wouldnt believe lol
wish i could make the muffins! i only done it once and it was like a blob lmfao
spooky come on girl nxt hour here we come

Woo hoo! We are getting there girls!!!!
Have made tea for the family and I REALLY want some but I won't!
Nearly soup time for me, had 1 1/2 litres of water and a couple of coffees so far today...
Will reward myself with some flavoured water again later
Good luck for the next few hours Girls!!!:D:D:D

Still here too, but struggling. I've went to kitchen to make tea for hubby & kids but know I'll eat. I have now left it for hubby to cook when he gets in. Why is it so hard to stick to this.

Woohoo i made it! my weak time is the day time and i was fine . Boys have eaten and i was not even tempted so roll on 2morrow. hows everyone else doing? Ladies YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU ARE YAYYYYYY.

Night hun! roll on tomorrow's thread

Ok i am a little late checking in, iI just had my last tetra and I cant believe i got thru day two. Everyone is doing so great I am ready for day three

Back