Day 2 of sticking to it!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Ok Here goes day 2

Got up and made everyone else breakfast!!
    I did it yesterday and I will do it again today!!
    Who's with me???? Hour by hour????
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rolo

rolo Full Member

Good on you. Just keep focussed on why you're doing this. I'm day 11 now with no cheating and am amazed by my will power.

Roz x
  4. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Cambridge Diet
    Yay well done, you WILL do it today too.

Keep it up, hang in there :D
  5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done to you both!!!
    I have just started week3. I have good days and days where I struggle, but I find the inspiration on here to keep going.
  6. minime

minime Gold Member

Hey spooky

I'm with you today, struggled yesterday and ended up eating protein. If I can commit myself on here then I might not let myself down. 1 litre of water and 1 coffee down so good start so far.

The hour by hour sounds like a good idea and I'll check in as much as I can in between seeing to kids. Have a good hour.
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi guys,ive been on this for about 8 weeks but had a weekend off.Im on day 1 and no im going to struggle so can i join in.I m feeling depressed at the thought of it alreadyx:cry:
  8. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    You said it perfectly!! You did it yesterday and you WILL do it today !!

Go for it!

9. carebear1

carebear1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Celeb slim
    Go for it girl! you CAN do it. I'm trying hard today too,had a bad day yesterday and ended up eating Bpopcorn,crisps and a poptart(soo angry i did that) but i'm finding this forum such a inspiration to get back on it.
  10. spooky

spooky Banned

Right, school run done, friend has come over for coffee.... have managed to resist anything else other than packs!:D:D
    Every hour is another milestone!!!
    How's everyone else doing???
  11. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

hey spooky and everyone else :)

I managed to complete yesterday! (woohoo!) and am currently in the process of surviving today hour by hour.

off to make a coffee ...
  12. spooky

spooky Banned

Yay! Way to go Aussiebug!!!
    I might join you in that coffee!!!!:D:D:D
  13. minime

minime Gold Member

I'm still with you, about to make a pack into a muffin, 2 ltrs water down too.
  14. spooky

spooky Banned

Another hour gone... another ramble!!!!
    Makes me determined to do this!
    Was thinking, How can I become a CDC without doing it properly????? I have to gut it out!!!
    Back to Arcade to occupy myself I think.... I can;t even go in the kitchen cos the tiler is in:D:D
  15. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done spooky. You are doing great. Every completed hour is a success.
  16. spooky

spooky Banned

Still going!!! Gonna do it!! Almost half the day gone... I CAN make it!!:D:D:D
  17. Willow

Willow Full Member

I'm in. Wish I was at home though rather than work. All I can think about it a delicious prets posh cheddar and pickle baguette.

On week 2, haven't cheated yet but I am struggling.Lost 11lbs in total so far.Lets just get through today.
  18. Avatar Advert

19. spooky

spooky Banned

Hour by hour Willow, keeping it simple! I am concentrating on seeing the next hour in without pitching into the biscuit tin or making a sandwich!:D:D:D
  20. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

have made it this far... just had lunch (a bar) - tasty and satisfying! :)
  21. spooky

spooky Banned

Great stuff!! We can ALL do it!!!!:D:D:D
  22. Stormy-Storm

Stormy-Storm Member

cambridge diet
    Well at least you're doing it!! It is hard, and anyone who says this diet isn't hard at times is either super human or lieing! Lol! Keep it up, I'm struggling today already and it is only day 6 for me! lol! :p
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.