Day 2 of sticking to it!!!!!

Ok Here goes day 2

Got up and made everyone else breakfast!!
I did it yesterday and I will do it again today!!
Who's with me???? Hour by hour????

Yay well done, you WILL do it today too.

Keep it up, hang in there :D

Well done to you both!!!
I have just started week3. I have good days and days where I struggle, but I find the inspiration on here to keep going.

Hey spooky

I'm with you today, struggled yesterday and ended up eating protein. If I can commit myself on here then I might not let myself down. 1 litre of water and 1 coffee down so good start so far.

The hour by hour sounds like a good idea and I'll check in as much as I can in between seeing to kids. Have a good hour.

Hi guys,ive been on this for about 8 weeks but had a weekend off.Im on day 1 and no im going to struggle so can i join in.I m feeling depressed at the thought of it alreadyx:cry:

Ok Here goes day 2

Got up and made everyone else breakfast!!
I did it yesterday and I will do it again today!!
Who's with me???? Hour by hour????

You said it perfectly!! You did it yesterday and you WILL do it today !!

Go for it!

Mike

Go for it girl! you CAN do it. I'm trying hard today too,had a bad day yesterday and ended up eating Bpopcorn,crisps and a poptart(soo angry i did that) but i'm finding this forum such a inspiration to get back on it.

Another hour gone... another ramble!!!!
Makes me determined to do this!
Was thinking, How can I become a CDC without doing it properly????? I have to gut it out!!!
Back to Arcade to occupy myself I think.... I can;t even go in the kitchen cos the tiler is in:D:D

I'm in. Wish I was at home though rather than work. All I can think about it a delicious prets posh cheddar and pickle baguette.

On week 2, haven't cheated yet but I am struggling.Lost 11lbs in total so far.Lets just get through today.

Well at least you're doing it!! It is hard, and anyone who says this diet isn't hard at times is either super human or lieing! Lol! Keep it up, I'm struggling today already and it is only day 6 for me! lol! :p

Back