Day 2 - really really hungry

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
God I am soooo hungry, debated on eating but talked myself out of it, but don't know if I can cope with this...

I really really want to eat something...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I just feel like crying....

I keep trying to tell myself it will all be worth it...!

Love

It is hard hun, it WILL get better and IT WILL BE SOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT. Keep glugging, keep positive and keep posting xxxx

Hi Don't give up it does get easier .Go for a walk or have a bath,anything to distract you from the need to eat.
It will be worth it when the pounds start falling off.
Hang in there you can do this.

awe hun, it is very hard but when you hit day 4 you wont feel hungry because you wil be in full ketosis!

stick with drinking plenty of water, you can do this.. you know you can!! its sooo going to be worth it.. check out all the pics for before and after of people on here.. great inspiration.. will be you in a few months!!

keep positive YOU CAN DO THIS xxxx

No - it's you're rumbling tum that's telling you it'll be ok to eat chicken.

Now pooh ... listen very, very carefully - what is your head REALLY telling you??

I want to be slim, but my head is working out that eating chicken won't knock me out of ketosis and you can eat it on 790..

P.S. Evan is gorgeous!

Don't do it. Just drink more water, it will fill you up for a while!

Do not go near the chicken!! You don't need it! drink water, go for a bath, read a book, but DO NOT GIVE IN! You can do this xx

thanks everyone, just made hubby veg and fish pie and myself a veg soup and have a very large glass of water... i hope that will work... if needs be i will have another soup...

Love

I am on day 2 and quite hungry but I've been here before and it does get easier. Plus it is so worth it when you are at goal weight. I lost 4.5 stones 3 years ago. I have crept up a bit so having another blast at it.

Stick with it

I did it last year so I know it is do-able but I also know that picking the right things won't knock u out of ketosis....

Love

Back