day 2 round 2

rosie mae

hi everyone, i havent managed to properly navigate my way around this site yet... but i have lost 3 stone and had a break during a short break and now i am back on track, not too much damage during my down time, but its harder getting back into it, but i know i can do it and i hope this site will be helpful, not sure how i know if anyone ever sees my posts or can reply to them as i havent had any response yet... but perhaps i am doing something wrong, any kind soles out there willing to respond and help i would like that.... good luck out there everyone, see a lot less of you tomorrow.... xx

Hi Rosie hun i can see this post ok , yeah the site is a nightmare at first but you will get used to it somewhat i still get lost. Glad you lost 3 stone before and now ready for round two. You need to go into your account and change your weights etc as they all come up wrong hun lol i guess is an easy mistake. Goodluck with round two hun xxx

Hi Rosie well done on the three stone loss :)

Hi rosie mae and welcome. I'm quite new to this site too and it's been a god send for keeping me motivated, everyone seems really friendly and supportive. Congratulations on your weightloss so far, you have done so well! How are you feeling today? I bet the next few days will be tough for you, but at least you know the drill now as you've done it before. You'll be back in the zone before you know it! I don't think I would have got through the first week without this site, everytime I felt hungry I logged into here to remind myself why I'm doing it and read some success stories, it really helped to keep me focused. Keep me posted how you're getting on and good luck :) x

Awe thank you for your replies, its so nice to feel like your not alone, i did loose the 3 stone alone, but hope to do the last 2 with you guys helping me....
day 5 part 2 and i have been getting some really nice comments on how i look, i thinks its amazing that some people yesterday asked me if i have lost a few pounds, ha ha... only 3 stone i said....yippy it feels good, and i am finding round 2 ok, not as hard as i thought, i had to make some food yesterday and wasnt tempted, it just looked like a brown sea of mush... whilst i had my chicken soup.. i hope to hear from you again, and will try and sort out my weights... i put them in wrong.. and it hurt my head.... xxxx thanks again everyone x

Ah, chicken soup - a girl after my own heart. :p

Three stone from round one and already ignoring food in your first week on round two. I'd say you've got this cracked already Rosie Mae. Good luck with the rest of the diet. :)

Well done on losing 3 st thats fantastic :happy096:and welcome to the forum. This forum is great I dont know what id do without it!

Oh i dont know what i would do with out my chicken soup..... ha ha... i love having half a vanilla shake mixed with coffee and a sweetner, and half a flapjack for breakfast and sometimes for lunch too... but the last meal of the day is my chicken soup... even though i am a veggi... ha ha... thanks for your support Mr C

thanks Jaspersmum... i wish i had the forum in my first three months, when i lost the inital weight, i just pestered my lovely friend who lost 3.5stone on Lipo... so now she is getting a rest from me and i have you guys.... thank you i think this is going to be a real life line

The people on this forum are a wealth of information and support...they helped me sort my bowels out...LOL!!! And I can't tell you how much relief that was. Good luck on the next part of your weightloss journey. xx

The people on this forum are a wealth of information and support...they helped me sort my bowels out...LOL!!! And I can't tell you how much relief that was. Good luck on the next part of your weightloss journey. xx

Ha ha, i am begining to see just how useful this forum is..... and yes its a relief in more ways than one...... x

Back