Day 2 slim fast! Need advice :)

Esme123

Hello,

Day 2 slim fast, well I've lost 3lb but i know that's mostly water weight.

I'm 5'7 and weighed 15'7 when I first started. I want to be 11 stone.

Always been chunky since the age of 14 so would love to have this 2012 summer, bikini style!! & look amazing :).

Do far it's easy.

Day 1 shake breakfast
Then mid morning low fat breakfast bar.
Lunch time shake
Mid afternoon - snack a jacks
Dinner low fat roast.

Today just 2 shakes and low fat stir fry

Now I will just do shakes and a meal with fruit as snacks

Infind it really easy and started gym today :)

Find it hard to drink loads of water, any advice on that?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
S: 26st2.2lb C: 24st13lb G: 21st5lb BMI: 54.7 Loss: 1st3.2lb(4.7%)
I struggle with water too. If you prefer pop you could always get those fizzy flavoured waters. If you prefer cordial just have a sugar free version but if you prefer tea/coffee like me, I don't know what to suggest. Maybe just less sugar or sweeteners and skimmed milk if you don't like it black. There's also Green Tea, that apparently helps with weight loss too :)

Take care xx

Mumelie

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi
I'm on day 2 as well and tbh struggling. Stuck at home with ill child and all I can think about is food. Maybe another cup of coffee.....
I drink fizzy water with sugar free squash, makes it easier and I carry a bottle around with me so am always sipping from it.
Good luck

Toni007

S: 14st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think drinking the amount of water that you need i the hardest part of all diets. I struggle too. I sometimes put a splash of suger free cordial in my water & to reduce the amount of tea i'm drinking hot water with a slice of lemon in it is nice too. keeps me warm & i'm getting the water in.
I'm on week 3 now & finding is good, i do struggle though to fit in my snacks. I'm either too busy or not hungry.
:) x