Total Solution Day 2 - so far so good!

Helloooo

I ordered some ketostix online and they haven't come yet - if I'm not in ketosis today then it'll be tomorrow I think. When I ordered the exante pack online is didn't say anything about ketostix which has peed me off a bit - and means that I don't know if I am in ketosis or not. I do have a metallic taste in my mouth though! Yuk! I'm not sure if it's ketosis or not? I had a bit of a weak moment last night and had 2 mouthfuls of cashew nuts lol I was lucky I didn't have anything else I was eyeing up some crumpets in the freezer! I'm hoping the nuts haven't thrown me out of ketosis..

I have a shake coming up at 2pm - I'm dreading it I feel so sick and they are too creamy for me but I have a massive box of them so I better stop moaning and get swallowing!

To spur me on I have treated myself to some flavoured water from Sainsbury's and some Dr Pepper Zero! Woooo! I also weighed myself - I probably shouldn't have so early I mean I'm only in day 4 but I've lost 5lbs so that's spurred me on to finish the week!

How are you getting on?

Yeah this website is a godsend to be honest if I didn't go on here I would have quit after day one lol

Back