Day 2 - Starving!

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Went out and bought myself a new nail polish this afternoon. Going to do my nails this evening whilst the family eat tea. I know this level of hunger will pass soon and it's all worth it, and I don't for a second want to quit, but oh boy, getting into ketosis is rough :(

xx

I went out and stocked up on trashy mags to keep my mind off food. Loads of pampering and cleaning and sorting stuff out got me through last time. Good luck xx

It worked really well as not only kept me busy, but the smell from the polish remover and varnish disguised the smell of cooking food - result! :)

Still super hungry, but saving one pack to have an hour or so before bed, so I don't have to go to sleep quite so rumbly :)

xx

Day 3 - Don't think I like the colour. Might have to do my nails again tonight :D xx

hahahaha!!

Wish I could use nail varnish! Might resort to sniffing something!

Thats a good idea! Might start doing something different to myself everyday to keep me on track! Kudos on the trashy mags! gonna go buy some now and maybe a book! :)

Last night was a bath and face mask and yet another nail colour change lol. Day 6 today and going strong :) xx

I find carbonated water good for filling me up - a little burpy from the gas but what the heck, with the sleepless nights, constantly cold and bad breath what is a burp between friends!

I like carbonated water too :) xx

Doing really well, I love Lipotrim, love the lack of control. Have lost 50lb and can't wait to get the other 20lb off. Where you from in Wales? I am in the Valley's of South Wales.

Yep, Lipotrim certainly brings the results :) Well done on your loss to date. Bet you feel fab :) I live on the outskirts of Cardiff, just before Caerphilly mountain starts ;) xx

I'm a little way from Church Village, and use a pharmacy near the University Hospital of Wales :) xx

Back