Day 2 struggling :(

slaterslady

Silver Member
Im only on day 2 and Im struggling but not with food, I just feel so unwell.

I have a headache (am drinking water) I feel tired and heavy. Getting a bit snappy with husband.

I am gonna try the soup tonight fancy something savoury instead of sweet - I hope they are ok? Which is the best flavour if any ?

nikki

Hi Nikki, it is perfectly normal really! Just try to hold out for the next couple of days and by day 4 you should be feeling fine......more than fine actually. Paracetamol helps and just explain to hubby that it is temporary and that you will make it up to him when you feel better - trouble is they tend to hold you to it LOL

Hi Nikki

I love the veg and chick and mushroom DONT try broccolli and cheese ha ha ha keep going hun!! xxx

try and get some bouillion today. you can have 2 mugs per day, and its delicious! really helps to fill a hungry gap!

Please try to hang in there. What you're experiencing is perfectly normal & will pass. In the first week i'm sure my children thought their "real" mummy had been replaced by some nasty old hag lol but she soon returned :D

Hey hun, its normal to feel this bad honest, shows the diet is kicking in. Take a painkiller, run a bath, just take some time for you. In a couple of days you'll be singing its praises!

I know how you feel!!!!
I'm on day 2 and feel rubbish, really wondering if its all worth it (then I look at my love handles and remember it is!!!!).
I have been having the soups and shakes, tried the spicy tom today and thought it was gross, couldn't eat it and nearly cried because I realised there was nothing else for a few hours!!!
Just had the leek and pot, which isn't to bad!!
Loving the shakes though, they are quite tasty!!!

blk-weight.png

[/url]

Keep on in there , nothing will feel as bad as the first few days. It will all be worth it when you get on those scales and see a great loss.
My fave soup is oriental chilli. What is bouillion?

yeah what is buillion?

Hi Nikki
I'm on day 1 CD SS.... :eek:
Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon,
get it in the Oxo/gravy isle...
Can't say I'm that desperate ... yet !
Good luck
Nickyx

Meant to say, it's instant stock powder - great for when I was weaning kids as it's not too salty (unlike oxo).
Nx.

thanks nicky - not sure i like the sound of that but Im ok now had a bath and going to chill now and play on my laptop and watch tv. I must say this forum has been a god send because i could have at times just gone in the kitchen and ate something but I haven't and looking at these inspirational men and women on here reminds me that i can be thin again one day - but the control and will is down to me :)

Hi Nikky
KWYM... I'm determined not to undermine myself this time...(first time on CD). There are some great inspirations on here - hoping they keep me motivated too :D
Nicky

Stick with it, the first few days are horrible. I never thought i could stick to this, but I'm now on week 11, and have already lost over 3 stones, and it's plain sailing now. And if I can do this, anyone can. I have always had zero will power on diets, but once you see the weight coming off, you will be motivated to keep going. This forum has been brilliant for me, reading everyone's inspirational posts has really helped me. Good luck!

hi ya i'm on day 4 of the diet and it is definately getting easier! as for the soups i think everyones tastes are just different as i am the opposite to loopy lou as i liked the spicy tom but hated the leek and potato..so much so that i am taking them back and gonna swap for something else tomorrow, just could not stomach another! each to their own hey! i think the tetra packs are lush and so easy!! good luck xx

Hi, please stick with it slaterslady, it really will get better and it DOES get easier. This is my second time on CD, only lasted a week last time cos of the headaches etc. This time around it is so much easier, you just need to focus on getting past those first couple of days. I am on day nine now and feel great. STICK WITH IT. I only wish I had stuck to it first time round. I'd be much further on by now :sigh: The horrible feeling at the beginning of the week is most definately outweighed by the feeling of elation at the end of the week when you step on the scales!!!!:character00100:

Im gonna stick to it - just been online looking at a dress which i want to get into by my birthday in august.

By hook or by crook I am going to stick to it because I am so sick of feeling like a thin sexy lady but in a fat body.

I want to wear denim mini skirts and I want to look 30 not bloomy 40 because all I can wear is pyjamas and trackie bottoms.

I keep telling myself I want to be thin so I can walk in room with confidence and feel as beautiful as the other women look instead of hiding in the corner dressed in black not dancing not mingling just in case I become the brunt of fat jokes again.

It is at the pint now where I have the control and I AM gonna do something about it - BUT i do need you lot to help me keep things in perspective when Im struggling.

I am so glad I found you all - I dont need my husband for support now (who is useless) which is great

nikki xx

ps headaches gone feeling so much better today (day 3)

So pleased you're feeling better today!

I know how you feel about being able to wear sexy clothes and feel beautiful. I desperately want that feeling back. I am disgusted with myself for getting this way and determined to get those scales down again. I am really, really motivated this time and feel like it's now or never. I want to enjoy my life. I don't want to feel self conscious all the time. I don't want to feel like people are sniggering behind my back. I want to be able to find clothes that I like. I want to be able to have children. I want me back. These desires at the moment are so much stronger than my desire to eat and drink rubbish. I feel like a changed person already - seriously.

This place is fab, so much support from people who know exactly what you're going through and so many inspirational stories! That'll be us one day!!!

Good luck with it and let us know how your first weigh in goes. xx

Back