Total Solution Day 2 Today

skinnyone0

Here I am again restarting I have been away at my caravan in Wales for the past 2 weeks and put on a load of weight,I took all my exante stuff with me and didnt touch any of it Im sad to say, but I am home now for a few days to catch up with bills etc so I have started back on exante again lol anyways I am going back to the caravan again and I am going to stick to it this time as I have found that everything that I had and was craving didnt taste all that great once I had ate it and it didnt make me feel any better, so I have started again and hopefully with a better insite into my diet..and why I was always sabbotaging myself..WE dont have to babysit my yongest grandchild any more whilst her mum n dad work as she is starting school in September so we have lots of free time to go to our caravan at Abersock in Wales which is wonderfull, but I will stick to it this time I have made myself a promise hehehe lol x

Good luck hun xx

hi hun its day 2 for me today as well, never done a diet like this before im just hoping this is the one that will work for me, just wanted to say good luck xxxxx

day three

Hi well here I am up at the caravan on nearly finished day 3..all going well. Only thing was we started off early at 9am this morning for the 3 hr drive and I didnt have my shake before leaving as I usually leave it to as late as possible but and 10.15 I was taken so sick we had to stop the car and after being really sick I made up my shake and had it and I was fine afterwords so from now on if I am out in the morning I will have my shake before leaving home....Good luck in your exante journey and thank you for your good wishes Linda..

Back