Day 2 : violently sick - sorry if tmi

DAy one went well, managed shake, bar then soup. All made to the correct consistency, drank loads of water approx 3ltr.

Woke up yesterday on Day 2 with a headache like no other I've ever had. Drank a litre of water over the morning then as I nibbled a bar I was violently sick, so sick that even after all the water was up I carried on retching. An hour later and after more sipping of water I was violently sick again. I had such a bad head I almost called the doctor, I had to keep my eyes covered all day. In the end I a aged to keep water down.

I've obviously stopped Exante but I now have a months supply (bar one day!) do you know if Exante will take these back? Has anyone else had these horrific side effects? I know lots of people are doing it and not having them but I wonder why me?

I have successfully done the Cambridge diet so I know how to mix products and the importance of water etc so it's definitely Exante and not a tuning I've done or not done.

Scary!

I've been doing exante from oct but had a break from feb and started two weeks ago and on day 3 this happened to me. I got through the day ( my mum took my daughter away, hit me sickness and headache tablets and sent me to bed earlier) and the next day I was fine. Felt great and have been going strong since.

I put it down to a one off and blame it on a headache that got out of hand because I should of took pain killers when the head ache first came. I would give it another go but react fast when a sore head appears.

To clarify, within an hour of the headache appearing it turned to a migraine. I had to keep my eyes covered all day. Was throwing up, I was weak, couldn't walk and basically thought I was dying.
Yesterday I felt a headache come on and I quickly took a pain killers. The headache went away but I still felt a bit sick yesterday but I'm fine today.
Sometimes our bodies just freak out because it's such a big change.
I wouldn't give up if I was u, if u want to get the weight off then I would keep going. One bad day is worth many more days of feeling amazing (and thinner)
Good luck

Is there a chance that this could be coincidental to the diet?

I have been stRuggling to get back on the diet since my holiday & must admit I am dreading the headaches. Never used to get migraines but have seen a pattern forming over the last few months where I get one every 2 weeks which has been a nightmare. I've Not had any for 4 weeks now though & don't know if this is related to being off the diet or a coincidence. Couldn't make up my mind but after reading this thread I am going to try working solutions & see if that helps reduce the migraines as I don't wont to come of the diet all together. Fingers crossed x

Like Saddles said, I wonder if it's coincidental to the diet?

Though I can totally understand if you don't want to test it out. Sounds horrendous.
Good luck with getting your money back xx

Hi Mum2Monkeys, I personally think it's just coincidence. I too have been violently sick for nearly 2 days with the same headache as yourself. So much so, I was thinking of calling the Doctor too. Give yourself a week to get over it and try again. I would, rather than waste your supply.

Granted I always have a headach for the first few days, but not like I've just experienced. A few people have been off work here too, so definately a bug doing the rounds x

Thanks ladies! I might give it another go, I was so gutted as I was really i to it even though it was just one day. It may be coincidental but I'm not usually a migraine sufferer and this was unreal. The thought of the packs do make me feel a bit queasy so maybe try it again in a week and in the meantime drink loads to keep hydrated and reduce carbs a bit plus take some tablets! Thanks for your help and support xx

Back