Step 1 Sole Source + Day 2... When will I be in ketosis!! 19st11lbs to loose

Hi, hows everyone getting on this week?

I am having a hard day today. I am feeling very hungry and I cant seem to shake it, no matter how busy I am :(

My weigh in is Friday (because CDC is away) and I am trying to get to 11st or below which means I need a 4-5lb loss - I doubt thats going to happen after the weekend

x

Abby that's fab!!! Well done you!!!

I know how bad the lure of the scales at home can be! I am constantly on mine :(

Keep up the fab work... it's tough but definitely worth it xxx

I'm on day 9 and lost 10lb not even hungry I will ve slim lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That'll be you in ketosis then my lovely! It makes the diet so much easier!!!

Am not well this week and really struggling to eat my products let alone the small meal... so not sure how i will do this week.

Keep going Amy! I've lost nearly 3 st since 3rd Sept and gone down 2 dress sizes, its a fab feeling! xxxx

Well done on your 10 loss, that's fab!

How much have you got to loose?

xx

I've lost 1lb this week - gutted :(
I know its a loss but i feel really dejected this evening. Ive been really good and not given in to my cravings for food, despite my hormones screaming at me for chocolate. I feel like i am never going to get below 11st never mind reach 10st :(
sorry girls, just feeling really fed up
xx

I've got about 5 stone to loose stick at it flare u will get past it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We did an 8 mile walk yesterday and i was absolutely shattered when we got home. It was hard going in places and by the end of it my hips were killing me and today the tops of the thighs in the groin area are really sore but I feel great for doing it. i will get to below 11st this week, i am determined girls xx

I've had a good week this week girls. My WI got put back until this morning..........and i've lost 3lbs :) total loss = 17lbs :bliss:

It feels lke my goal is a long way off yet but I am creeping towards it and it feels great

Hope everyone has had a good week
xxx

WI on friday was disappointing, I lost 1lb. At least it's a loss but my goal by Christmas is not achievable now :(

We had friends round last night and I cooked a delicious three course meal. I had wine and a dessert, homemade fruit pavlova, which was divine, but I felt really bad afterwards. We've been for a 4 mile walk this morning to try and burn off some of that sugar. I have got no option now, if I want a decent loss this week I am going to have to get into the gym this week :sigh:

Happy New Year ladies, I hope you all had a good christmas

Im back on it today and finding it very hard. Feels like week 1 all over again !! I need ketosis !!!

First WI of the new year - I've stayed the same :) No weight gain despite eating chocolate and drinking champagne. Very happy with that result.

Having a terrible day today though, my dearest Grandma passed away this morning. Devastated

First WI of the new year - I've stayed the same :) No weight gain despite eating chocolate and drinking champagne. Very happy with that result.

Having a terrible day today though, my dearest Grandma passed away this morning. Devastated

Sorry to hear about your grandma.. X

Hello ladies im back tryng the diet again lol im on day 1 ahhhh

Back