DAY 2!!

FloridaGirl

:eek: Well I ve managed to survive day 1 and just about to have my soup then thats it for day 2!!!! today has not been as hard as yesterday for some reason.
I woke up this morning and looked down and thought 'aaaarrrrrrhhhhh, why am I still big when I ve starved all day!!!' Rome wasnt built in day I supose but I want fast results!!!!!xxxxx

Well I ve finished my soup andI am afraid I am still hungry!!!! oh, this is soooooooo hard!!! you are all doing so fantastic sticking with this diet!!!!!

Your body hasn't hit ketosis yet, wait another 2 or 3 days and you'll stop feeling hungry, you can do it x

drink as much as u can, by day 3 to 4 u will be alright...good luck!

Hi FloridaGirl,

I am on day two today, you are a day in front of me so when I read your posts I know whats to come!! Roll on KETOSIS!!!

Hang in there babe its so worth it. A couple more days and you will be in Ketosis and it will be a breeze. Whilst waiting drink lots of water, black sweet tea and coffee, keep busy and of course come on here to get lots of advice and inspiration. Its not long til your first weigh in and you will so pleased that you stuck it out. Get a ticker up and show us all how wonderfully you are doing. :D
xx

Back