Day 2

welcome hun x

i find tfr much easier than a conventional diet with food.
on this food isn't an option and its easier to stick to knowing that,whereas when your dieting etc you can cheat with a mars bar etc here and there.

i found i loved cooking more for my family.i love the smell and looking at all the pretty food lol x
not been tempted ever to eat any of it though.

you'll be fine hun.pop on here for a chat and support.it really is a lifeline.
good luck x

First week i cudnt imagine cooking but now i absolutely love it i even baked last nite for the first time. I love the smell of everything i cook and i feel like im a better cook coz now i cook wit my nose not with my mouth haha! Good luck with your first weigh in i guess it will be brilliant.

Hi Sabriel

Its my 2nd day on LT aswell. I went to the asda today for my boyfriend & i just kept my head down & was in & out in 10 mins i must of looked like a woman possesed!!!

Good luck & i hope we both have great weigh ins next week! x

Good luck both of you. I'm not doing any cooking at all and really admire anyone who can do it and stick to a TFR diet. That is REAL willpower!
Let us know your weigh-ins

Jon
xx

im not doing any cooking either Jon, he can fend for himself!!! i didn't notice before but there are so many adverts on tv for FOOD! its driving me mad! x

Well done for making it through your first day!

I think being totally removed from food is actually a real help with getting your head around things & of course, the very fast weight loss is nice ;-)

Good luck!! :)

Hannah

Well done for starting this diet. It gets easier to deal with food because you aren't having to eat but just make a quick shake. I made loads of cakey things on Saturday. My husband did supermarket shop last week and only spent 20 quid he bought 5 ready meals lol. Hurray for microwaves x

Hi Sabriel, I am on day 3 of re-start and just jumped on the scales and 5lbs gone, I am finding it relatively easy but time will tell, the weigh-ins make it all worth while in the first weeks then its the smaller sized clothes

Back