Day 2

susiecm3

Day 2 and i am feeling a bit shaky but not so much hungry yet, going to do the school run then have my shake

Hoping to have an easy day today, never really thought about my start day well as tomorrow which will no doubt be my worst day i have 9 kids to look after :eek:

Please send the sunshine my way so i can take them to the allotment for the day lol

Good Luck with day 3 and 9 children to care for.

I am sure that you are good at keeping them all occupied, with your experience of having your own.

Unlike me, I used to have to visit schemes for children with disabilities - the kids would pick up that I was a soft touch and would get me to do ridiculous things like bouncing up and down on trampolines ( and there was a lot of me to bounce, lol!)

Fingers crossed for a warm day then!

hope today goes well for you.. sending sunshine ur way, before you know it, u will been flying and losing all that weight.

im on day 2 as well feel crap but i think this is due to me working a night shift last night and having no sleep today as opposed to the diet hope tomorrow is better and hope you have a great 3rd day too xx

Back