Day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by susiecm3, 22 October 2009 Social URL.

1. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Day 2 and i am feeling a bit shaky but not so much hungry yet, going to do the school run then have my shake

Hoping to have an easy day today, never really thought about my start day well as tomorrow which will no doubt be my worst day i have 9 kids to look after :eek:

Please send the sunshine my way so i can take them to the allotment for the day lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    :character00238: Sending you lots of sunshine (well cyber sun anyhow!) and hope today goes well for you!

Clairex

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good Luck with day 3 and 9 children to care for.

I am sure that you are good at keeping them all occupied, with your experience of having your own.

Unlike me, I used to have to visit schemes for children with disabilities - the kids would pick up that I was a soft touch and would get me to do ridiculous things like bouncing up and down on trampolines ( and there was a lot of me to bounce, lol!)

Fingers crossed for a warm day then!

5. vickiabd

vickiabd Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    hope today goes well for you.. sending sunshine ur way, before you know it, u will been flying and losing all that weight.

6. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    im on day 2 as well feel crap but i think this is due to me working a night shift last night and having no sleep today as opposed to the diet hope tomorrow is better and hope you have a great 3rd day too xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.