Day 2

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by yummy101, 5 December 2009 Social URL.

1. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am just finishing my day 2 on the Exante diet. Feeling that I have done really well trying to stick to 3 replacement meals a day - 600 cals.

I am feeling a bit grumpy today, but I'm not sure if this is my exasperating family, that fact that I have just done a day's christmas shopping, the fact that I have just had to cook a lovely meal for my husband and kids, or whether the lack of food is bringing me down!!

I really want this to work this time. I have tried sooo many other ways of losing weight and I can be quite determined, but I lose 2/3 stone and then put it all back on again. We all know the story. So I think this is the only way for me - no food at all. When I was considering which diet to go on, 3-6 months didn't seem too long, now I'm hungry and it seems like for ever.

Oh and drinking water all day is all very well, but when you've had 4 kids, the toilet is my constant companion!!

Tomorrow's another day!;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    Keep on keeping on.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.