day 2

skinnylala

got thru day one thank god so heres goes day 2

Good luck for day two! I'm on day 3 now and must say I'm really looking forward to going into ketosis! I think today is going better though (but that may all change over the course of the day- the evenings seem to be the most difficult for me) so stick in there! How are you feeling today?

i feel ok now actually taken me hours to wake up, but am dreading this eve again, bath and bed for me good luck kim

ya shanny i know bath and bed and keep thinking positvejust want to prove to myself i can do it this time

your doing well, im on day 2, holding out for a soup, then also going to have a bath and bed. im home alday tomorrow with my little one, and i find day 3 hard, but i am determined. i weigh daily, i cant help it lol, and im 2lb down, probably water, but it helps me through day 3,
good luck for tomorrow x

i am on day 3 too chelsea god woke up with awful headache, how do i know if i in ketosis still feel dizzy and sleepy so mustn be

hi girls also day 3, have a slight fuzzy head, but feeling great, and weighed, im already 4lb down, so think thats what making me feel so good, what have you planned today. x

am at work and done nothing all week just cant conentrate i feel so sleepy lord above was in bed at 8 las nite but hope to god feel more lively am determined not to weigh in till whole week is up so roll on tues that will be 8 days so hope to god i have a good wiegh in

you will do, its nice to go the whole week and get a surprise, but im a serial hopper, was last time round to lol.
at least in work hopefully you can keep busy,
i was also in bed at 8 last night, and luckily my little one didnt get up till 9.30 so had a good lie in.
i get bored being stuck at home, and have to do the morrisons shop later, not sure if that will be easy or hard.
although i love cooking when doing cd, but i make my partner fatter lol
i hope you have a good day, going to check ketosis in a bit.
xx

oh good luck with ur shop claira i have not yet had to cook my other half has eaten before i got home last few eves but this eve i gotta do his dinner but jsut gonna boil few spuds and shove somethign in oven and hope to god i dont give in, i am normally a serial weigher too but want to get a nice surprise i tues eve oh lord 8 days to go

you will be fine, fingers crossed for you for a nice big amount,
i like to be creative with my cooking when i cant eat it, so always cook yummy things, but its hard not to lick my fingers or taste things, lol

lol definatly, or my little boy always leaves something and i hate to throw away food, think i should get a dog....
little pickers wear bigger knickers, and i definatly do at the moment lol
where you on here last year?
im sure i remember the name x

lol
ive been like that over the years, but i still think cd is the best diet ive found, and really helps with learning how i need to eat in the future. i just hope i have the will power this time. x
good luck

Back