Day 2

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by parmaviolet, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. parmaviolet

parmaviolet New Member

Lighter Life
    I managed to get through day 1, felt a bit rough but took some paracetamol and felt a lot better.

I have just made my first lot of porridge and followed the instructions in the little book and ended up having to drink it because it was so liquid! :D

Is there a technique to it??

Thank u
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    You put too much water Hun. Next time try a little less. Mash the mixture with a fork to get rid of clumps and microwave it for a minute or so. Then take it out, give it a mix and microwave for further 30 secs. That's how I do it. It's lush :)
  4. CharlieLou84

CharlieLou84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm another one that lurrrrves the porridge. My first one was like water and I was really disappointed but the next day I put the porridge into a bowl and poured the hot water straight on to it.. I actually like the lumps because it feels like I'm eating something substantial. On Tuesday I asked the hotel to microwave it for me, and whilst they were doing that, I took my bags to my car.. when I came back it was the most perfect consistency.. just like porridge!!! So I guess the trick is to leave it standing for a lil while too. Its probably also illegal but a lady at my class who has lost 10st in 9mths adds ground nutmeg and cinnamon to it which I've been doing since day 3 and makes it extra lovely.

C xxx

C xxx
  5. flossyflo

flossyflo Member

yum I love the porridge. I add boiling water from the kettle, then microwave for 1min, then leave to stand for about two mins. This week (week 3) I have started adding a sweetener and it's proper yummy. I have the porridge for breakfast and lunch lol. Hth. x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.