Day 2!

dellybelly

Silver Member
Morning everyone,

Just had my first strawberry shake and it was delicious. Already have 1 & 1/2 glasses of water in me so I'm feeling really good about that.

Just one minor question - I've been feeling a teeny tiny bit dizzy and the back of my neck is really hot! :eek:(which has always meant in the past that I'm going to faint!)... and me fainting is not a pretty sight lol.:D

Any suggestions?
Delly

hey!

just keep sipping on your water, try and have something to do to take your mind off nothing, which leads to feeling hungry and thirsty

don't even think of giving up, when you get to your first weigh in, i'm sure you'll have enough motivation to keep going for another year:jelous:

My only suggestion is stay in bed - That way, if you pass out, it will do you no harm!! lol

Seriously though, take it easy and keep up your water intake, it should pass x x

Good luck hun x x

Thanks Lavida loca and Su... I'm feeling much better this afternoon. I had posted not long after I drank my shake and think I was still shakey from getting up. Thankfully the feeling passed quickly enough.

I went out for a walk with my mum and DS.. and he played up so badly I had to walk away from him and let my mum deal with him... so now I'm being bad mummy for a day and he's having no treats for a week. This is sooo tough to have to do. I'm not even missing food cos I'm feeling so bad about having to punish him but it really needs done.

Anyway, thanks again for the answers. I'm worrying quite a bit less now.

Back