Day 2 :)

Holliedollie

Just a quick update I've just had my mushroom soup (not bad actually) but I'm really hungry, i know this feeling will pass but its so hard at the moment, I'm on my feet all day and feel as though i have no energy! just looked at a few pictures of a slim me though so that's a bit of a boost!

Oh and so far I've had the chocolate and vanilla shakes (not bad, vanilla is my fave so far) the orange choc,the nut raisin bars and the thai and mushroom soup, all I think are quite tasty :)

One more thing, I use my old Celebrity Slim shaker to make my shakes instead of getting the whisker out, it does the job!

Hope everyones had a good week xx

Hi Holliedollie I'm glad that you are finding Exante not too bad an experience. When ketosis kicks in you will stop feeling hungry but you probably know this anyway from doing celebrity slim. All the best. xx

Sounds like you're doing well. If you can cope with the hunger you'll soon be in ketosis and feeling better. Good luck

Hi Holliedollie, don't worry the hunger feelings will soon pass - best of luck

Well done Dollie it's Day Three for me and i've just had a vegetable soup, definitely feel less hungry today than yesterday and Day One!

Hi,

I'm now on day 2 and starving!! I just sat my theory test and all I could think of was my stomach - still passed though!

Day 2 just starting for me too! Just about to have a hot chocolate for breakfast. Am working a late shift today so going to have to stretch out my shakes till midnight aarrgghhh!

At least I feel like already I am getting more done when I am spending less time eating!

Thanks everyone! day 3 now and I am slightly less hungry although I've already had my tea tonight so I think early to bed for me with a book or DVD to keep my mind off of things, everyone seems to be doing great, keep it up guys!! xx

As soon as you're in ketosis you'll feel great! Them first few days were blinking aweful, tired, headaches. Don't want to experience that for a long time! Good luck everyone xoxo

Back