DAY 2

I feel a bit odd and headachey but I think it might be too soon for me to be there yet, although my mouth tastes awful!

Fingers crossed you've reached the holy grail of ketosis and it'll get a little easier for you.

xx

headaches will pass hang on in there! im on day four now..im assuming ketosis is here but im really sick anyway so i havent had any appetite or anything form the beginning ... so we shall see :) good luck for the rest of the day..keep occupied.x

good to hear the lose bowel is normal enough :) . Day 3 starting now and not feeling too bad , just had my shake and a cup of coffee. not feeling hungry but don't know if ketosis paid a visit overnight (please have) i haven't really had a headache as such just a little discomfort every now and again.

this day just got better, i've just discovered there is a minimins iphone app so i can get and give support on the move :) ....

this day just got better, i've just discovered there is a minimins iphone app so i can get and give support on the move :) ....

The arl loose bobos are normal enough. You've already done the hard part. Just a tip, when you hit Ketosis watch out for standing up too quickly, the light headedness may take you by surprise. Everyone has different symptoms. I'd rather clear out than have the constipation alot seem to suffer.

Good luck, I miss the high of the weekly weigh - ins now my weight loss has slowed now I'm back to 'normal' living. Gonna go back on in February for a month for another big kickstart.

The arl loose bobos are normal enough. You've already done the hard part. Just a tip, when you hit Ketosis watch out for standing up too quickly, the light headedness may take you by surprise. Everyone has different symptoms. I'd rather clear out than have the constipation alot seem to suffer.

Good luck, I miss the high of the weekly weigh - ins now my weight loss has slowed now I'm back to 'normal' living. Gonna go back on in February for a month for another big kickstart.

I know what you mean about the weigh-in buzzes Sean! but can also remember the lows of a not-so-good week....... :(

Newbies, your first weigh-in is going to make you feel like nothing on earth so be prepared:D

Hi chuck day 2 for me now but been here befor so i know all about feeling sick
about the hunger pangs though they do get less and you will go days without them
what is the problem i find is HABIT not hunger thats harder to crack for me
our brain does play funny tricks to make you want to eat
i'm addicted to food and as i see it i'm going cold turkey lol
but it does get better honestly

debz x

I can't wait until it gets better :) took the day off work today as wasn't feeling the best this morning... Luckily so as I feel like someone has filled me with concrete now no energy had to go back to bed

Day 3 for me today and hey, I'm not hungry anymore! :) Headaches have come back so I'm gonna have some paracetamol and a little nap, hopefully that'll make the headache go away. Keep up the good work guys n gals! :D x

I think sleeping your way into ketosis is a good plan! :) lol. Day 2 for me, and I had an awful night last night - up and down to the loo, starving hungry and restless sleep when I did get some. I've napped today whilst my boys have been at school and hoping for an early night tonight.

xx

early nights are the way to go.... sleep is so good for us now heading into ketosis!!!

im feeling no extra energy but im more positive and optimistic this time round than ive ever felt before..woohoo :D x

I can't wait until it gets better :) took the day off work today as wasn't feeling the best this morning... Luckily so as I feel like someone has filled me with concrete now no energy had to go back to bed

Give it 2 days and you'll be springing up stairs when the ketosis buzz kicks in.

Can't seem to sleep and starving :( . I had the restless night on the 1st as well , last night was ok for me slept more or less right through

Back