Day 2

doingthisforme

Well im ready for this, still cant quite believe i stuck to it yesterday.

So onto day 2 and my legs feel really achy, almost quite like ive been to the gym

Is this normal ?

Day 2 will soon be gone! I'm on day 11 and yes I was achey and felt abit not me if you know what I mean? It will pass in by the time you have your first weigh in you will be feeling much better! You just have to persevere because this first week will be your worst! Keep drinking your water!

I am on day two as well-we can do it! I just feel a little washed out-but I am believing that it will pass, and when ketosis kicks in, we will be buzzing with energy! Good luck-keep us posted.

Im on day 4 now and its getting easier, hunger is fading away, according to ketostix im in ketosis but i do still have a dull headache! Keep going it will be worth it im 8lbs down already! I know i shouldnt be on the scales every day but cant help it!
Keep telling yourself why your doing it and drink water as much as you can! You can do this

hey :) its normal to feel pretty grotty the first week , especially the first 3-4 days before you hit ketosis .. I always find day 3 the worse and then day 4 I feel a ton better :)

I am on day 3 of getting back on track after a week of eating terrible things ... I have a bit of a headache but am doing ok so far :)

keep up the good work everyone :)

Cheers guys im doing ok so far just feel like ive been working out at the gym. Its been harder today than yest and i have bought some emergency chicken in just in case. Have a good evening x

Im on my 5th day now and all is good. I know what you mean about feeling like youve come from gym i took the dog out last night and my legs were very tired! How are you doing?

Back