day 2

Well managed to get some sleep. have been thinking about food a bit today. I am trying to make the food look awful by wrapping it up in fat n throwing it away in my mind. It seems to be helping.:eek:
Had my morning shake chocolate of course! Still feeling a bit sickly still think its the rotten tablets for my acid reflux.:wave_cry:
Onward n upward. going to have strawberry shake for my dinner yum!
Thanks for reading and commenting it keeps me going.
Does anyone know if you can have nettle n fennel tea?

I don't think you would be normal if you weren't thinking about food in the first week! I like your idea of wrapping the food up in fat and throwing it away in your mind - I'm going to try that one!
I think nettle and fennel is fine, hun. Stay strong and carry on! :D

I had to sit with 3 of my staff yesterday whilst they ate chips n curry in front of me! That was torture but I got through it by thinking about what I'm trying to achieve and that it won't be for forever and in 5 weeks I'll be able to have a little bit of what i fancy every now and again without getting upset or feeling guilty for cheating a diet! Try n keep busy, you'll get through it! I'm on day 3 n feeling much more positive.

I've noticed that I have quite bad acid, I was going to take gaviscon but with it being a liquid, I weren't sure if I'd be able to?!?!? X

Well done for not giving in!! I have just sat in macdonalds with my kids so I know how u feel. It's nice to feel in control and not give in to temptation. Tho!!

I have 4 weeks til I go on holiday so i will look forward to a treat then. How much have u lost?

Sorry not sure on Gaviscon I did have heartburn but it went away itself.

My quote of the day "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!!" :)

keep imagining myself thin. to keep me motivated. finding it a bit hard today.
Must admit hearing my stomache rumble is nice, haven't heard that for such a long time. My partner is finding it difficult today too. but we try and keep each other going.
Trying not to watch too much tv either never knew that there was so much food advertised in the intervals. No wonder we can eat so much. Shouldn't we rule our lives and not let food rule it????

Hi girls, know what you mean. I'm on day 4 of lipotrim and i've just been out for dinner with some friends and our kids. Felt good knowing i was in control and sat there with some fizzy water. Usually i'd of had something totally unhealthy and felt guilty and rubbish either while i was eating it or afterwards : ( I got told i was stupid doing the diet but i don't care, they aren't the ones who are ashamed and embarrassed by their size. Then we went for an ice-cream! At this point i am finding it easy to resist but god knows what i'll be like after a few weeks.x

Ooooh re sparkly water - I just cracked open a bottle for the first time and it actually did feel like a treat. I used to think it was awful but after 3 days of only tap water, Jasmine tea and strawb n choc milkshake it was really nice :) xx

My friends said I was stupid doing the diet too, till they learnt how much id lost wk1 and saw me sat for the 2nd friday in a row in the pub drinking sparkling water:p

My workfriend who told me she was not 'allowing' me to do this diet will soon change her mind on wednesday when I tell her my w1 weigh in!!! At the end of the day, were the ones doing this and we are doing it for ourselves to make us happy and change our lives for the better :) I feel a million times happier today only on day 4 than I did last week. X

Ah here you are ;)
Been looking all over these forums for you :)
I'm pleased to post, "were still in the Zone"
1st weigh in today, 11lb off for me which is a real bonus considering I have fallen off the waggon once or twice.
I'll let the Mrs post her loss, she has done very well xx

Slickjack

Ah here you are ;)
Been looking all over these forums for you :)
I'm pleased to post, "were still in the Zone"
1st weigh in today, 11lb off for me which is a real bonus considering I have fallen off the waggon once or twice.
I'll let the Mrs post her loss, she has done very well xx

Slickjack
-------------------------------------
11lb off in a first week is a wonderful achievement. Keep the good work up!:D

Back