Day 2

needs2eatless

So glad i made it!

Hands up i have to admit i found it hard yesterday evening,i had a head ache and everyone was eating.The little voice in my head was telling me that just alittle wouldn't hurt.I stayed strong and feel all the better for it this morning.

Loving the shakes and the bars,doesn't feel like a diet at all.I hope i keep on feeling positive.Need to start thinking about some exercise.

This is day two for me too. Although I am a restarter. Day one went ok too, had a late night which made me struggle not to eat. Headache passes. Jus make sure u drink lots of water! Good luck on day 2 x

Well done:D

I'm on day 2 as well, hoping to be in ketosis by tomorrow! There were a couple of moments I struggled yesterday but a well timed cup of pepermint tea saved me lol

It's great that there are so many people at the same point, hopefully we'll all be able to support each other:grouphugg:

I'm just day 1 but feeling very determined. Just got to do it this time! Have bought some peppermint tea which I've never tried before so hope it helps as struggle with drinking enough water. Good luck everyone xxxx

Well done everyone,

We are all doing so well!!!!It is nice having so many people at the same point.That should help keep us all motivated :D

I was out and about today keeping busy so the time flew and i didn't have to think about eating that much,just put a bar in my handbag and i was off.This diet is so flexible.

Gave the dogs a nice walk this evening so that helps towards my exercise for the day.Smiles all round.Just need to get my head down now and get stuck into the water.Bring on day 3:D

Yup day 2 for me too.....
I usually get really bloated tummy by day 3/4 then I'm fine let's see how tomorrow goes!!! Keep it up and shift those lbs xxxx

I am on day 2 as well . I lost weight early last year but due to an accident put a stone and a half back on in November. I am nearly at the end of day 2 with one pack still to go -probably will have soon. I can't quite believe I managed it after all the carbs of xmas!

I know absolutely that I feel so much better being 10 stone and that I love all the compliments so I am focusing on that -and the fact that all my new clothes now don't fit and I have no intentions of buying anymore.

I only have chocolate shakes left over from before and I don't really like them . Soup arriving tomorrow thank goodness!!

Well done everyone for sticking to it!!

Well done everyone I am at the end of day 1 and looking forward to completing day 2. Hopefully hunger will start to subside in the next few days!! Tasha x

Well done everyone xxxxx
I managed a walk with Coco despite the wind - boy it was blowing a gale!!

So how did day 2 (or day 1) go everyone?:D

Did you hear that? shhh listen closely.......it's the ketosis fairy! She's almost here:superwoman::clap::giggle:

Day 3 for me today (and my husband too), it was a bit difficult last night but we both resisted any temptation:)

Hope you all have a great day:grouphugg:

Survived day 1 just fine and drank 2 litres of water on top of tea/coffee - here's to day 2 xx

Well done Dexters mum, getting through the first day is an achievement in itself

Back