Day 2

jojo73 said:
Thanks Sharon I'm Jo by the way sorry for not introducing myself blaming it on lack of food as well as everything else lol i.e housework lol which day are you on? And I'm nutty enough do think I qualify to jump on the train lol x I had chicken and mushroom soup for tea they really nice

Yeah I think anyone doing this plan is nutty enough heheheheh. I really like chicken and mushroom soups as well i stick to that one and mushroom and veg lol please to meet you Jo xxx

Anyway day three for me now!! Going to bed to watch some tele back at uni tomorrow have essay to finish as well by weds oooooops least I can say day three all done and dusted x

Oh huni, sorry to hear you're feeling down :( Not sure if it's normal or not but remember you're going through huge changes, not just physically but emotionally too. You're used to using food to soothe/comfort/distract etc, etc yourself, as have all of us to varying degrees. You're bound to feel a bit out of sorts. Just hold on to the thought that all this effort you're putting in now is going to get you to an amazing place where you can be proud of your achievements and that will be the best feeling in the world. Perhaps make a list of all the things that losing weight will change in your life, something that you can look at when the going gets tough to remind you why you're doing this? These will be different for all of us but I should think a few that apply to us all are:

Better health and feeling of wellbeing
Being able to wear great clothes that YOU choose, not just because that's all that's in your size
Confidence and self-esteem
Respect from others for your achievements
More energy.

These are just a few suggestions. I'm sure you must have many more of your own. If you can concentrate/focus on WHY you're doing this then maybe it will help you to feel a bit more optimistic? Its usually true in life that anything worth having is worth fighting for and makes us appreciate it all the more when we finally get it.

I hope any of this helps in any way hun. Just remember you deserve to be happy, so be kind to yourself and be proud of what you've achieved so far. You're doing great! :)

xxx

What can I say that Cari didn't! But just think.... If you feel crap now imagine how you will feel if you eat something...... Chin up, we are all behind you ( but I promise I'm not ogling your bum) RB x

Thank you guys really appreciate you commenting I just feel soooooo alone at the moment as back at uni and nobody knows what I am doing have essay coming out of my ears exam in 6 weeks and normally when I feel like this you are right I would jump straight for the nearest food to pep me up or send hubby to shop to buy me somethibg and I just don't have that anymore!! Maybe food was my emotional crutch and RB trust me my ass at the moment isn't worth ogling lol
Thank you both again
Luv Sharon x

Ok day 4 evening and I am already feeling better blues seem to of gone maybe due to my gorgeous hubby who just made me my last pack for the day porridge!!! I had been dreading having it all day and putting it off since this morning and couldn't stand the texture made me feel sick but I heard somewhere on here to blend it then add more water. He brought up to me in bed whilst I was wallowing in self pity and he said "baby sorry it looks but runny I really did only put what it said on the back" I looked and it and thought Oh my God that is what porridge should look like. It was divine and so happy I really enjoyed that pack whoohooo I back happy now!!! :) small things please small minds lo

Hey Sharon, just wondering how your getting on? Not seen you for a day or so, hope your ok? X

Hey Sharon, just wondering how your getting on? Not seen you for a day or so, hope your ok? X

Hiya RB i am doing great thank you (have a cold but hey ho) i have been soooooooooooo busy writing a stupid essay for uni but finished 3am......i started finishing it yesterday at 2pm by 7.30 i still had 500 words to write :( so went to the gym for a class at 8 (no cardio - body pump contouring hahahahhaha) and then had a swim got home about 10.30 started again at 11pm then blasted through. It has to be in today oooooooooooooops :D ohhhhhhhhhhh well all completed now, hubby just made me a lovely porridge for breakfast plain one with some cinnamon blended and there was loads and it was bloody gorgeous and smooth - no lumps-
I will be at uni today as well but will be back on later hope your all having a good day will go and write on some diaries
luv sharon xxx

Well helloooooooooooo day 7 nice to see you!!! Cold is still out in force can't breath through nos but feeling good. Will get out of bed soon (uni was cancelled there is a god) weigh in tomorrow morning first thing will of completed 7 full days whoohooooooooo week has gone quick in the end. Need to start thinking about thibgs and why I am doing this etc etc make some notes have done pics lol
Anyway hope you all have a great day and anyone with a weigh in today good luck I have fingers crossed for you
Luv Sharon xxxxx

Well done you made it this far Sharon what time you getting weighed mine is at 12.45 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:
Well done you made it this far Sharon what time you getting weighed mine is at 12.45 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jo I have started a proper diary now trying to get like everyone else lol

I get weighed 10 in morning zxxx

Morning Sharon. How you getting on? RB X

Back