Day 2

Hey, found your diary!
Hows it going? I wanted to try all the flavours in my sample pack in one go! I didn't of course I was very good! I just tried the strawberry today and I was very surprised I liked it so much. Generally I don't like the strawberry flavour shakes on other plans. I actually like it more than the chocolate which is a first for me!l

I like all the meals apart from the tomato chilli, all the bars, I didn't mind the soups but haven't ordered any, didn't like the vanilla or chocolate crispie, liked the cafe latte hot. Ive got banana, hazlenut and ordinary vanilla to try yet.

Im doing 4 packs and veg I just don't want to mess around with any food at the moment!

What have you liked so far?

Have a good day tomorrow :)

Hope you're ok? x

Hi had a bit of a wobble yesterday day 3 read through other peoples diaries and it was such an inspiration. Went to bed early so did not give in :) feel a lot brighter this morning. How you getting on? ok I hope :)

Good morning hope your doing ok :)

Hi hun glad to hear you're still with us. I think the first couple of days can be hard until you get well into ketosis. Im on day 11 and although I do still feel hunger I don't actually want to eat anything, weird I know! Hopefully in the next day or so you will feel it getting easier and after your 1st weigh in that should spur you on :)

Its a good idea to read everyones diaries, I do the same, especially those who have lost lots just like katie above! She started at the same weight as me and is the same height. Amazing weight loss, Katie when I grow up I want to be like you!:D

Keep going when you see that 1st week loss you will know its worth it.

Hi hope all is going well I had my weigh in this morning and lost 13lbs so over the moon. Hope your getting on ok :)

Oh WOW, thats fantastic! Well done, that should keep you going for your 2nd week:D

Im doing fine thanks, my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed! Hope you have a good start to your 2nd week hun, keep going!

Well done Nomore 13lb is a brilliant 1st week. You must be feeling over the moon 13lb wowww.

And Rachael good luck for tomorrow you'll be over the 1 stone mark for sure x x

scousemouse0151 said:
Well done Nomore 13lb is a brilliant 1st week. You must be feeling over the moon 13lb wowww.

And Rachael good luck for tomorrow you'll be over the 1 stone mark for sure x x

Thanks yes very pleased. I tried Cambridge for three weeks before finding slim and save. Could not get passed day 3 on Cambridge but just lived slim and save its been great can not wait for next weigh in :)

Hi hun hows it going?

Going really good thanks glad your doing ok I cannot believe its the 10th day already it's flying by its great just hope it carrys on like this x

Thats great you are feeling good and its a plus time seems to be flying. Wish we could quickly hop a few months forward though! You haven't put up any stats how much are you wanting to lose?

Go into settings at the top of the page and then into edit profile.

Hope wknd is going well. x

Hi, thought I'd pop in and say hi as I saw on another thread you was a fellow grimbarian :D

Well done on your losses so far and keep up the good work :)

well done, 1 stone in 3 wks is fab :D. Like your avatar! Or does that mean you are a hungry caterpillar today!? Im resisting smell of sausages tonight! Hope your day was a good one.x

Back