Day 2

TinaC72

Hi Everyone, day 1 was ok it's my TOTM so normally feel a bit crap anywhere, dont' know if I can cope with the soups but shakes are quite nice:). had a bit af a headache but gone today, I've got a bad taste in my mouth today, did anyone else have this? going for drop in on thursday, think maybe i need to get more shakes than soup, is anyone else just doing shakes or should i really mix them, because i worried i might get bored of just shakes. sorry for all the questions.

Tina:thankyou:

Hi Tina,

Well done you have made it past day 1.:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

I think it is up to you what you do, you can have soups or shakes. After the first week you will be allowed 1 bar a day instead of shake or soup, so that will add a bit of variety.

I dont like the sweet ones except for choc and vanilla. Just a tip, if you havnt read it before, if you put some coffee, however strong you like it, with your vanilla shake it will be a Vanilla Latte - ummmmm.

There are some recipes in the stickies at the top for when you get bored.

Good luck on you first drop in, and dont be afraid to ask anyone, there are some lovely helpful peeps on here.

Hi Tina
I take mostly vanilla shakes and make them into lattes, I have one soup a day, just cos I like something savoury occasionally, there is no reason why you can't have all shakes, there are a couple of ladies in my class who only have shakes.
If you do think you are getting bored later on it is worth trying some of the flavours again as your tastes do change over the weeks.
I don't like the soups too thick, so mix mine up with about 400ml and drink like a cup-a-soup with lots of salt and pepper. I didn't think I would be able to do the soups at first either.

I don't like the soups too thick, so mix mine up with about 400ml and drink like a cup-a-soup with lots of salt and pepper. I didn't think I would be able to do the soups at first either.
Hi Ali
I thought salt was a bit of a "no-no". Does it not make you retain water? No doubt someone will enlighten me
Cheers guys
xxxxx

I've got a bad taste in my mouth today, did anyone else have this?

Yes - a common sign of going into (and being in) ketosis. Use mouthwash, brush your teeth, drink lots of water, and use a sugar-free mouth breath spray (Tesco's own, Boots own or Gold Spot are generally ok).

Re the shakes - have what you want. I know one lady that only likes strawberry shakes, so she has 28 a week!:)

Hi Ali
I thought salt was a bit of a "no-no". Does it not make you retain water? No doubt someone will enlighten me
Cheers guys
xxxxx

Sorry should have said, I use lo salt.
I have no idea about the water retention thing, but I always use lo salt anyway as it is better for you than the real stuff.

Back