Day 2!!!

Hi Everyone, thanks so much again for all your tips and words of encouragement. Day 3 today. I was hoping to hold off till lunchtime to have my first shake, but was soooo hungry I had it at eleven. Think I will split my next one to have maybe at 2 and then again at 5 and then have my "dinner" when I get home.

I have to say I feel soooo hungry still, horrible taste in my mouth-although I have the strips, its still there. Head feels light, slightly dizzy and am a little bit irritable but keeping that to myself. The funny thing is I am not craving food as such, but would love an extra shake or something. I don't think I can survive on the 3 a day!!! My legs feel weak and shaky and I feel a bit weepy too:cry:. Still feeling positive, but can't wait to get over "the wall".

Hi Everyone, thanks so much again for all your tips and words of encouragement. Day 3 today. I was hoping to hold off till lunchtime to have my first shake, but was soooo hungry I had it at eleven. Think I will split my next one to have maybe at 2 and then again at 5 and then have my "dinner" when I get home.

I have to say I feel soooo hungry still, horrible taste in my mouth-although I have the strips, its still there. Head feels light, slightly dizzy and am a little bit irritable but keeping that to myself. The funny thing is I am not craving food as such, but would love an extra shake or something. I don't think I can survive on the 3 a day!!! My legs feel weak and shaky and I feel a bit weepy too:cry:. Still feeling positive, but can't wait to get over "the wall".

:wave_cry:I am sooooooooo glad I'm not on my own!!!! (sorry!!)

We can do this!!!!!
x x

Ah Hi Keeno,

Yes its great knowing you are not on your own, isn't it. So how are you getting on?? Are you having the same side effects as me?? Just had half a shake there, so hunger is held off for a while!!! Will definitely be splitting them from now on, I need little and often!!! Gas thing is that I usually don't eat anything till lunchtime or sometimes till late afternoon and was never hungry. Since starting this I am starving, must be phsychological!!! I hope so anyway.Am dreading the weekend if I feel like this, at least in work I can keep myself occupied.

Back