Day 2

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
Hi again

Well I'm at the end of day two and have lasted two days longer than I thought I would lol.

I bought Ketostix and just wonder should I worry if its a darker colour of pink. I was in Ketosis this morning which was a shock as was only a day and a half in. I did a test first thing and it came out at 0.4 which is ++.

I felt absolutey lousy yesterday but feel a bit better today although now I'm getting a sore head and neck again. Haven't been hungry at all but have noticed that I must have picked much more than I thought I did. Was more aware when putting the kids meals in front of them that I would normal pinch a crisp or two at lunch or at other times of the day.

I really admire you guys who have been on it for months. I don't really like the taste of any of it, the soups and the chocolate tetras are marginally better, I'm looking forward to week 3 when I can have some bars. I'm gonna get 7 bars, 7 soups and 7 tetras I think.

Hey well done on getting to day two. I am pretty sure the dark pink just means you need some more water but you are in Ketosis.

I know what you mean about the flavours. I am not keen on most of them, but am now on week 3 and having the bars makes life easier. It won't be long until you're on week 3, just keep going. Good luck x

Well done so far Calkarima (great name) - the thing is to experiment with all the flavours and you should find something that you like. I'm lucky to have found a few faves - choc & vanilla shakes and the peanut bars....mmmmmm

Hi

Thanks. I'm going to up my water supply today to 3 litres I think to try and see if that helps with the ketostix.

My name is made up, My kids are called Calum (cal) and Kari (Kari) and I'm their mum (ma) sounds better when I don't explain it doesn't it!!!

I'm going to try and get in touch with my CDC and see if I can swap some of my shakes for tetra's, she's away for the weekend but I'm sure I can last till Monday.

Well done on getting this far - it does get easier - I'm in my third week now and suddenly all of my energy has come back - weeks one and two I lived in bed from 8pm!! Keep going on all of the favours - in the first few days I HATED the soups, but by the end of the week didn't mind them so much and had got the consistencies right and found a few that i liked.
Hope you have a good rest of weekend - where abouts in Scotland do you live - I'm just near Blairgowrie

Clare

Well done on getting to ketosis on day 2 :) I would be like you, dont like any of the shakes at all, dont mind the soups and live mainly on chocolate tetras. I was looking forward to the bars, but to be honest I didnt like them at all

Best of luck with the rest of the week, and a great wk1 WI :)

Day 3 already!! Fantastic achievement :)

Sounds like a good idea to swop of your packs for tetras if that's going to help.

You're doing brilliantly,

Lacey..xx:)

Last edited:
Back