Day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bananas, 10 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    So onto day two now. I am drinking some water then will be having some controversial porridge in a mo!

I was dreaming about food last night!!! Surely its too early for that? Its not that I'm hungry just now I think its that I am paraniod I'm just gonna eat something automatically without really noticing...

Hope everyone has a good day x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

well done on getting through day1!
    Hope you like the porridge, i'm just about to have my 1st try, been looking forward to it!!

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on completing day 1 and heres to a good day 2.

I am just starting day 3 and hoping its not going to be too rough! as have read it can be. :eek:

So far feeling ok.

Hope you like the porrige. I do, I missed having mine this morning as only bought 2 of them in case didnt like it. :D

Keep strong. Only a few more days till it gets really easy to stick with.

xx

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hope you have a great day 2 and enjoy your pprridge. i havent tried it yet!

6. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    This is the start of my fifth day too, and I have to confess to having jumped on the scales this morning............ 10lbs!!!!!
    Like I said, I'm not sure if mine and 'my lady's' scales are in tune but will know tomorrow for certain!!!
    Blimy, would be lovely if my scales were right!
    Lynne x

7. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Hi, I'm just starting my 3rd day, my CDC didn't have any porridge so I'm really hoping that she has some when I go on Friday.
    My plan is to get:
    • 7 porridge breakfast for every day - although I made a mistake getting 7 broccoli and cheese soup and discovered I don't like powdered soup!
    • 7 tetras for lunch 3 choc, 2 banana, 2 strawberry
    • a mixture of different shakes to have for dinner, plus a mixamousse as really looking forward to chocomint mousse!
    Hope thats the right choice, I might see if I can swap my soups when I go back as I'll have 6 left as I started on Monday not Saturday. If not I'll have to try and sort something! Can I have bars from the start of the 2nd week or the start of the 3rd week?

H

8. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I was given bars yesterday! Wasnt til I got home and read the book that I realised your not supposed to have them in the first 2 weeks...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.