Day 2

well done on getting through day1!
Hope you like the porridge, i'm just about to have my 1st try, been looking forward to it!!

Well done on completing day 1 and heres to a good day 2.

I am just starting day 3 and hoping its not going to be too rough! as have read it can be. :eek:

So far feeling ok.

Hope you like the porrige. I do, I missed having mine this morning as only bought 2 of them in case didnt like it. :D

Keep strong. Only a few more days till it gets really easy to stick with.

xx

This is the start of my fifth day too, and I have to confess to having jumped on the scales this morning............ 10lbs!!!!!
Like I said, I'm not sure if mine and 'my lady's' scales are in tune but will know tomorrow for certain!!!
Blimy, would be lovely if my scales were right!
Lynne x

Hi, I'm just starting my 3rd day, my CDC didn't have any porridge so I'm really hoping that she has some when I go on Friday.
My plan is to get:
  • 7 porridge breakfast for every day - although I made a mistake getting 7 broccoli and cheese soup and discovered I don't like powdered soup!
  • 7 tetras for lunch 3 choc, 2 banana, 2 strawberry
  • a mixture of different shakes to have for dinner, plus a mixamousse as really looking forward to chocomint mousse!
Hope thats the right choice, I might see if I can swap my soups when I go back as I'll have 6 left as I started on Monday not Saturday. If not I'll have to try and sort something! Can I have bars from the start of the 2nd week or the start of the 3rd week?

H

Back