Day 2 .....

Well today is my 2nd day on CD and it's going suprisingly well. The only symptoms I have had so far is the feeling of hunger, but I expected that.
So far I haven't had any of the other symptoms I was worrying about like headaches, nausea, dizziness and shaking. I think it helped that 3 days before starting CD I had no carbs at all so my body must be getting used to it quicker than if I had stuffed my face the night before starting CD.

I hope this will last as I'm sure i'll be able to cope with another day or 2 of feeling hungry!!

Sue x

Well done Sue!! Cutting down on your carbs makes such a difference to your start - sending mega positive vibes - you're doing great :D

Well done on getting this far and good on you for cutting your carbs down. It does make a difference. :)

The hungry ravenous feeling should subside soon. Dont expect it to disappear completely though - psychological hunger will still be about but keep busy and it'll pass. Can't wait to see what your weigh in results are. :)

Well done on such a great start Sue!! :)

You are doing so well. I've a feeling you'll have seen a wonderful loss by the end of the month. Hunger? Whats Hunger? I don't remember! I'm joking but there is some truth. I rarely feel physiological hunger anymore only psychological.

Distraction, Distraction, Distraction!

Dizzy x

Thank you for all the replies.
I have a question:

What soups do people find the nicest for flavour? I've been sticking to the Cheese and Brocoli one for the first week but want to venture out to different flavours next week.

Thanks Sue x

Chicken and Mushroom was my fave, tomato was evil and mushroom ok!!!! Everyones taste is different, my learned friend Boofaloo finds Tomato the best!!!

Try at least one of everything is best bet, and you will also find that as you carry on that tastes will change along the way too, I loved vanilla but at the end it was choc mint that won hands down!!!!! Still have one every day without fail!!

Excellent start, well done x

I sounded a bit like sargeant major then lol!!! Im not at all like that!!!!!

Great going for your second day I am on my 3rd. I like the tomato one too. I am sticking to soup because its cold and I can put it in a dish and eat it with everyone else.

I am hungry too but I think its all in my head. I noticed today that everytime I go to my Mums I walk in her house and look in the fridge on the way past. I've never realised before :eek:. She said I always do it.

Anyway I don't know why I told you all that :)

I am hungry too but I think its all in my head. I noticed today that everytime I go to my Mums I walk in her house and look in the fridge on the way past. I've never realised before :eek:. She said I always do it.

Anyway I don't know why I told you all that :)

Yeah....I used to do that too!! Just to have a peek and see if there was anytin 'new' there!!

I don't know how people can say they love the soups! I've had the Oriental chicken and the Vegetable - they are both so horrible! Can't wait to have bars at lunchtime in work.

I stick with Choc and ChocMint shakes at morning and evening. Tip - add a bit of coffee to the Choc one and it takes more chocolatey. Don't know why, but it does!

Oh yes - and I do the fridge thing too at my Mum's! There is always something different in there to mine! But won't be doing that any more...........!!

Thanks everyone thats great advice.

I keep my water in the fridge so everytime I go to top up my class I find myself hovering there longer than I need to checking out what food is around!!!!! I am finding it strange not eating, but that's a given!!
My family ate a big roast dinner last night. At first I was doing really and didn't seem to mind but then a few mins into them eating it I had to excuse myself and go and sit in another room, the smell was making me feel soooooo hungry!
Got through it though, yey!!

Sue xx

I stick with Choc and ChocMint shakes at morning and evening. Tip - add a bit of coffee to the Choc one and it takes more chocolatey. Don't know why, but it does!

Another tip is to make choc mint one with mint tea bag ... verrrrrry minty then!

Sue- I like oriental chilli, tomato and brocolli & cheese soups.

Well done on getting through the dinner. I have to go out when my DH makes Sunday lunch. Roasts are my absolute favourite and i wouldn't ba able to help myself!!!

I'm another one who looks in my mums fridge, in fact i also look in her cupboards and pantry!!! lol

I would get one of every soup - that way you'll know what you like. I love the tomato - in fact i'm quite sad at the moment that i havent got any left!!

If you need warming up try drinking the shakes hot. I love banana warm and vanilla, they remind me of custard!!! mmmmm

Back