day 2

missy3

starving!
went out to restaurant with my family today.. i absolutly love this restaurant, so had to watch while they ate with my glass of water.
I was saying things like.. oh get this, and its far nicer if u have it with a wee bit of that lol i was so obsessed and knew the menu far too well.
but i lasted! so yay for me.

Well done, you are stronger than me, because I dont think I could have done that on day 2. I do admire you. I bet you feel great for not giving into temptation in the restaurant.

That is so good you did so well going out and not eating because its the smells as well. so well done you.
I cant wait till day 2 because ive had enough of today already xx

Wow great willpower hun :)

Fair play! I just don't go out! Anti social I know but hey only for a short time. Or else I go out but just not food orientated places

Well done......i sat around a table while family ate fish and chips....day 6 and i nearly ate the top off my sports bottle xx

Well done honey! Be proud of yourself! I'm on day two as well and my flat mate ever so kindly decided to spend the day baking chocolate muffins, cookies, fairy cakes..anything she could think of! The smells were getting me like nothing before lol xx

That's brilliant - I haven't tried going out for dinner yet, but I'm so impressed you managed that on day 2!!

Bodes well for the future :)

Back