Day 2

batlo8

Hello all!

Well I am officially on day 2, no lbs lost so far but I guess I can't expect miracles.

I am finding it difficult today, I am very hungry and I have a banging headache. I am hoping that is ketosis kicking in already.

How is everyone today? xx

Hello all!

Well I am officially on day 2, no lbs lost so far but I guess I can't expect miracles.

I am finding it difficult today, I am very hungry and I have a banging headache. I am hoping that is ketosis kicking in already.

How is everyone today? xx

Hi Batlo8, Well done on getting to Day 2. I can tell you from experience that the first three days are the worst. You can get hungry, moody, have headaches and not feel at your best. Try and drink lots of water, take a pain killer if need be and you'll see by day 4 you should be in ketosis and feeling a whole lot better.

Good luck with your journey xx

Hello! nice to see youve made it to day 2 it'l be your first WI in no time!... Take some tablets for the headaches and drink plenty of water :) get early nights and rest as much as you can in the first week cause it is hard but once your first WI is out of the way you'l be spurred on by the big loss you'l probably get :) It does get easier im on week 5 and its flown by!

Hi
I'm on day two also - felt fine yesterday although did have to take 2 paracetamol - today, however, am feeling lousy, was doing some gardeing and cutting some trees down but felt exhausted so have given that up, openend another bottle of water and decided to sit in the sun instead and take it easy.
Roll on weigh day....

Bev

Thanks guys :) Seen my CDC today and she has talked me through it, know i'll be fine in a few days.

I am SO determined to do it this time, I am at my biggest ever and so the choice now is get slimmer and increase my health and confidence or keep eating and get bigger and face a whole range of health problems x

Hi !

You're definitely in the right frame of mind to do this, hun !
Not long now until you're in ketosis & it will get easier !

See you on Sunday !

CAROLYN x

hey hunny

its my 2nd day too, i dont feel too bad, had a headache earlier so took some tablets, i must drink more water today tho! i find that harder than not havin food lol

xxx

Thanks Carolyn :) I definitely feel like I can do it this time, Florida and all my lovely clothes HERE I COME!

Bev, looks like today is our 'groggy' day then, we can do it!

Stacey, you're just showing off now! lol! xx

hey girls, day two was worst for me, a headache and cramps! an early night with paracetamol will do it.
wait till day 3/4 the feeling of being in ketosis is amazing, i've got lots of energy and seem to be buzzing! keep your chin up and that euphoric feeling will soon be here, good luck x

You will go through a whole range of physical and emotional feelings in the first week. for some it can carry into week 2. It WILL pass. I will never forget my first 2 weeks!!! but here I am in week 9!! Try to get early nights and keep busy in the day. dont try to do too many physically demanding things. take it easy. your energy will return. it is similar to a withdraw. so hang in there. this is the best diet out there for results and confronting your food issues. good luck

Im into day 8/9 now and it DEFFO gets ALOT better! I dont think about 'the diet' now its just a part of my daily 'stuff'

Good luck x

morning :)

am up bright and earlier, had a pint of water and now am off out to take the puppy along the sea front

back to work and reality today tho :( going to find it hard with not eating at work, cos its a new job and we all have to eat together

xxx

Back