DAY 3 - ADVICE NEEDED

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CHUKKI, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. CHUKKI

CHUKKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    lipotirm
    Its day 3 on lipotirm. Doing ok today but first day was horrific. I think my mind and body went into shock at the lack of food and coffee. Didnt think i would be able to stand it but on the morning of day 2 i felt a bit better.

Yesterday i tried a strawberry mousse but spent the entire time eating it gagging so no good there. Tried chicken soup but that was ghastly, chocolate bearly pallatable and vanilla is good.

Day 3 had two vanilla shakes today and feeling great but worried that i will have to spend the next 4-5 months only having vanilla shakes.

Does your taste become accustomed to the other flavours or is there anything you can do with them to make them taste abit better???

I was told day 3 or 4 would be the worst but day one was horrid. Still feeling hungry though. When will this pass.

Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It definately does. I ate for a week in week five and I actually missed the taste of the shakes!!! I KNOW !! I couldn't stand them at first! You will be fine. Just stick with it! It really does become a habit!
    Try the vanilla with a spoonful of coffee and the chocolate with a peppermint teabag!!

4. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have to say i'm a 100% chocolate shake girl. Always have been! However, when i first tried Strawberry i couldnt abide it...now..few weeks on i can actually drink it! Still not keen but at least i can drink it. Lots of people experiment with different ways of having their shakes, there is a thread on here somewhere with lots of ideas so try and check that out hun x

5. CHUKKI

CHUKKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    lipotirm
    Thanks Louizekj and rosiered. I like the sound of chocolate with peppermint tea. Will keep reporting hope i can keep as motivated as you guys.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.