Day 3 and 4

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Big Brudge, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Big Brudge

Big Brudge Member

I have just finished my fourth day and I'm slightly worried because I didn't find it as difficult as I had worked myself up for. I have 3 jobs, 1 is in a chippy and another is making cakes and I have dealt with both of those just fine. Is there anybody else who had a good experience early on and then hit a wall later? I know I shouldnt be complaining but I feel like it's last chance saloon for me and dont want it to go wrong. ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wild321

wild321 Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(25.56%)
    Diet:
    lt
    Hi , whats the third job then?

4. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Brudge

I don't want to tempt fate but I'm on day 14 and I have been 100% from the start and, like you, didn't find it difficult or really feel hungry at all. I don't think it hurts that we've found it easy

Maybe you just get to a point where you feel you really have to do something and this determination and focus means you just take it in your stride and acheive.

I hope it dosn't wain - I'm sure we will have hard times at some stage ahead but meantime I think we should just stay focued and take one day at a time.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and I'll keep in touch so we may support each other on our journeys should you wish.

Take great care of yourself [and don't beat yourself up so much!!]

:angel09:

5. kitibom

kitibom Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8.4lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done ted e bear and everyone else!

6. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    My hard bit was between day 7-11..... struggled.... but i kept at it and came out the other side!!! x

7. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

I was ok in the first week, but this second week has been a real struggle for me, especially when preparing the kids dinner but alls i do is come on here and read the inspiration stories and it makes me focused again :) I really want my old pre-baby body back and no chicken nuggets or fish fingers will stop that! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.