day 3 and drinking lots of water...

Hi rhian
Im finding not too bad so far but then again I am only on day 3 ;) I dont know about strong but I had my lightbulb moment and having tried every diet under the sun and am at a point where I need to sort out my issues (sorry I'm rambling) Cant even disclose my weight on here as I'm too ashamed but being classed as SUPER MORBIDLY OBESE has too be my lowest point in my life.
Thank you for replying and hopefully I can help you and others with support as I will certainly be bending everones ears

Teresa... Were all obese or super obese on here.. That's why were here... Don't be ashamed of yourself.. Except yourself as you are as youve already taken the step to change..:)
My sister is 5'2" & weighs 24 stone .. She's amazing..,we are all different shapes & sizes.. We on here except you just the way you are, & will be here to help you every step of the way :) x

Sent from my iPhone gillyella

thank you that just me me tear up a little :cry: i know I need to do this but so glad I found this site where I'm not so alone.

welcome teresa..
this site is great,the support is fab,and everyone is so nice and the advise you l get is real..its full of very strong motivated people who will give you nothing but encouragment and support,and gillys right,you should never be ashamed of who you are,you might be feeling a little down right now,but that will start to lift soon,who you are inside is the most important,most people on here had body image insecurities,that s why were here, to losse the pounds,to get in shape,to maintain weight loss,and to help eachother threw the journey..so good luck on your start,and keep posting x jen

Hiya Jenny, hows it going? Not been on for couple of days..working loads.
I was the same on Friday hun but pleeeeaaassseee dont break your diet!! I woke up yesterday full of energy and realised how easier it is after your in Ketosis! KEEP GOING!! The lbs will be dropping off you as we type each day and this time next week, you will be lbs lighter..stay on here for support, look at insperational pics, read do anything to take your mind off hunger and the feelings you get. You have done it before and you CAN do it again!!

I really hope you are okay. If you have had a slippery day then just push it to one side and carry on. Rant over!!

Rian xx

dam too late:sigh: back on track now though....

Back