Day 3 and feeling fab

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I'm only on day 3 and whilst my tummy is growling at me a little I feel really fab! I was fully expecting this day to be the worst so far but apart from a very slight headache which I will sort out in a minute with my headache stick I really do feel great. Feel like bounding around lol!

Gonna go and jump in the shower now but just thought I'd share this because I am a little confused by it :eek:

Maybe it's due to the sunshine :D

well done rainbow brite

i've found it really helpful to read your posts as your a day ahead of me.

sun.........you have sunshine!!!!!!

*squishes you* :) I'm glad you've found my ramblings helpful lol Anything I can help you with I'll always try my best to do so, I'm not anywhere close to being particularly knowledgeable on LT but all of us newbies gotta learn sometime, right?

Good luck for your second day, I'm sure you'll be fab just try and keep your mind off food if you can :D xx

Hey Rainbow brite great to hear that Day 3 is going well for ya! I get headaches too but they go when I drink water or think about what nice things Im going to buy myself :D

you must have the ketosis kick, more energy is one of the signs.
now you will be burning your excess fat stores so enjoy and have a great week

thats great rainbow x

Good for you rainbow!!! Keep at it hun!

Well done rainbow, you're doing really well.

We have sunshine here in Hampshire too!

x

well done i hope i feel like that tomorrow

I hope you do too. It got a lot harder for me in the evening but I think that was because I live alone and therefore didn't have a lot to distract me from thinking about food all night.

Back