Day 3 and feeling great!

Fatbird

I was really expecting to get a bad headache when I started, but I haven't at all. I actually feel really good, and not crabby and hungry like I would have thought at the beginning.

I have a funeral to go to today, and wish I had bought a couple of tetra bricks for ease, but I will work it out somehow.

I love buffet food too, so will have to keep away from the table at the wake!!:)

well dun for gettin to day 3 im on day 2 an hav d headache already!! r u drinkn much water?

well done - I think the water is the key I drink that amount and fell great.

good luck for today i'm sure you'll be fine round the buffet table :)

xx

Hiya, i'm starting day 4 and too have been feeling great, my glass of water follows me wherever I go lol. My belly is a bit gurggly that must be all the free space it now has :)
It'll be a test tonight, my hubby is making spag bol for him and the kids, it's not that i'm hungry, or that I want to eat it, it's just the yummy smells of real food may just drive me insane!! I'll have to go for a walk whilst he's cooking it! I'm going to watch a charity rowing event tmrw, not got any tetra bricks, does anyone know if we can pre-make a shake and freeze it, take it out with us in morning and by lunch it would have melted and be drinkable? or will that just kill the nutriants?? :confused:

Glad you are feeling great, I think water is the answer too. I also drink 4 litres and feel fab too. Sorry to hear about the funeral, I'm sure you'll manage to avoid the buffet table.

As for the freezing shakes I have never done it, but what I have thought about doing is taking a flask of cold/hot water to mix a shake up on the go so to speak. I haven't done this yet so I don't know how practical this is though.

Don't know about the freezing a shake, but I agree about the smells. Yesterday everyone wanted something different for dinner, so I cooked Spag bol, sweet and sour and spanish chicken. It was a real challenge.

I am getting good at putting the kids left overs staright in the bin, so no temptation to nick a bit.

oh never thought of taking a flask, thanks!

I find i'm having to stop myself from nibbleing some of the kids and licking my fingers when i've made them something, again not cos i'm hungry, its just out of habbit! maybe thats how I got so overweight in the first place!!

I'm finding it suprisingly easy going though, so hopefully in the not so distance future, i'll find myself walking into topshop (without the shop assistants looking at me in disgust, thinking "this aint evans honey") and fit into the skinniest pair of jeans they have!! woo!:D

oh never thought of taking a flask, thanks!

I find i'm having to stop myself from nibbleing some of the kids and licking my fingers when i've made them something, again not cos i'm hungry, its just out of habbit! maybe thats how I got so overweight in the first place!!

I'm finding it suprisingly easy going though, so hopefully in the not so distance future, i'll find myself walking into topshop (without the shop assistants looking at me in disgust, thinking "this aint evans honey") and fit into the skinniest pair of jeans they have!! woo!:D

lol, i guess you would be desperate to go to those extremes:D

(soz couldnt resist, lol)

good luck on your weightloss journey hun.

debs x

Im on day 2 today - hope its easier than yesterday as I found it really hard going, probably as I ususal graze all day and I have to break the habit.

lol debz, didn't realise it read like that :D

Well got no idea if i'm in ketosis, not got a stick thingy, but i'm feeling a bit giddy today (drunk almost), not a bad thing lol!

Stick with it, everyone says it gets easier, me personally have been fine from the start, but its only day 4 so maybe i'll struggle in a few days time, who knows. least there is plenty of support on here.

Well done keep drinking plenty of water it helps for me!
Hope it goes okay today x

Back