Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3 and feeling really crappy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by karon, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. karon

karon Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    SS
    I thought i was doing so well, that was untill i woke up this morning, got a really bad headache, stuffy nose, and the last thing i want to think about, is drinking all that water.
    Yesterday was so different, i woke up feeling really possitve, and i actually drank about 4 litres of water, due to a very dry mouth.
    I still dont feel hungry which is good, even when i cook for my daughter and see her eating, i think "no, i dont need it".
    But at the minute, i just want to crawl back into bed and stay there, cause of how crappy i feel, i know this will pass and im doing my best to stay possitive, so fingers crossed this feeling will pass soon :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

well done Karon on getting to day3! the worst bit is nearly over!! and then you'll be flying! keep going and get through this day it'll be worth it i promise!

xx

4. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    It will pass I promise - get youself some paracetamol crawl back into bed and it will get better day3/4 are the worst once you hit fat burning you will be flying.

have a look at the motivational pics on the toolbar at the top and this may help
    xxx

5. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ah, Karon, you're doing really well to get to Day3, keep going! Have a look at some of the 'before' and 'after' pics to inspire you and keep you determined. Take each hour of the day at a time today and before you know it you'll be at Day 4:)

6. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    You're doing so well and it really does pass. In the early days I think it's best to do whatever makes you feel better. So like Jessica said, jump into bed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.