• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 3 and feeling really crappy

I thought i was doing so well, that was untill i woke up this morning, got a really bad headache, stuffy nose, and the last thing i want to think about, is drinking all that water.
Yesterday was so different, i woke up feeling really possitve, and i actually drank about 4 litres of water, due to a very dry mouth.
I still dont feel hungry which is good, even when i cook for my daughter and see her eating, i think "no, i dont need it".
But at the minute, i just want to crawl back into bed and stay there, cause of how crappy i feel, i know this will pass and im doing my best to stay possitive, so fingers crossed this feeling will pass soon :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Trying to stay healthy!
well done Karon on getting to day3! the worst bit is nearly over!! and then you'll be flying! keep going and get through this day it'll be worth it i promise!

It will pass I promise - get youself some paracetamol crawl back into bed and it will get better day3/4 are the worst once you hit fat burning you will be flying.

have a look at the motivational pics on the toolbar at the top and this may help
Ah, Karon, you're doing really well to get to Day3, keep going! Have a look at some of the 'before' and 'after' pics to inspire you and keep you determined. Take each hour of the day at a time today and before you know it you'll be at Day 4:)
You're doing so well and it really does pass. In the early days I think it's best to do whatever makes you feel better. So like Jessica said, jump into bed!