Day 3 and feeling really crappy

karon

I thought i was doing so well, that was untill i woke up this morning, got a really bad headache, stuffy nose, and the last thing i want to think about, is drinking all that water.
Yesterday was so different, i woke up feeling really possitve, and i actually drank about 4 litres of water, due to a very dry mouth.
I still dont feel hungry which is good, even when i cook for my daughter and see her eating, i think "no, i dont need it".
But at the minute, i just want to crawl back into bed and stay there, cause of how crappy i feel, i know this will pass and im doing my best to stay possitive, so fingers crossed this feeling will pass soon :)

well done Karon on getting to day3! the worst bit is nearly over!! and then you'll be flying! keep going and get through this day it'll be worth it i promise!

xx

It will pass I promise - get youself some paracetamol crawl back into bed and it will get better day3/4 are the worst once you hit fat burning you will be flying.

have a look at the motivational pics on the toolbar at the top and this may help
xxx

Ah, Karon, you're doing really well to get to Day3, keep going! Have a look at some of the 'before' and 'after' pics to inspire you and keep you determined. Take each hour of the day at a time today and before you know it you'll be at Day 4:)

You're doing so well and it really does pass. In the early days I think it's best to do whatever makes you feel better. So like Jessica said, jump into bed!

Back