Day 3 and feeling very lethargic !

amethyst

Banned
Reminds me of the last time i did atkins, i was so very weak and lethargic for the 9 days i was on it! I had to come off of it :cry:..
But i never felt like this on CD?

Any suggestions ?

I felt like that when starting my VLCD. I think its just your body adjusting and getting rid of the carbs and toxins. Stick with it and see how you are after the first week. Once it passed, I felt great.

Stick with it, babes. It will pass. Just think very soon u will be feeling on top of the world with a pork chop in ya hand... U couldnt do that on C/D lol

Woofy X

Atkins flu! everyone gets to a certain degree, some worse than others. I had it for a week I think. Then woke up one morning feeling 20 years younger and full of life.

well have been doing this WOE for a week now, and keep waking up expecting to feel really rubbishy, but so far it hasn't happened!! Feel really good and positive still, maybe we don't all suffer when we go over to this WOE?

What's WOE?

I've been doing it for 10 days after swapping from a VLCD and I feel lethargic, my legs feel like the sugar free jelly Im eating!

Back