Day 3 and going strong(ish) lol

Lizi75

Well hello there everyone, I thought I would start my diary as been told it helps.
I'm on day 3 of SS, all going well so far, apart from being like a bear with a sore head lol.
Hope you are all having a good day :)

Hi Lizi - not to worry. You should start to feel better soon as you head into ketosis. How are you finding it so far? Trying out all the products? Keeping a diary and following others really does help. We all run into challenges or dips from time to time and the stories, encouragement and support you'll find on this forum are phenomenal!

Congrats on starting CD and good luck! When is your weigh in?

Hi Tizzy, I'm finding it easier than I thought to be honest. I have tried it before a long time ago but struggled. I'm trying some of the products but not a fan of the soups so don't think I'll get any next week. My weigh-in is Friday morning.
Are you doing SS? If so how long have you been doing it?x

Glad to hear you are doing better than you did before - what changed? Your mindset? The products?
I find over time I like/dislike different products so have continued to order even ones I think are marginal (tho' I order fewer of those). I've come to quite like the tomato soup once I figured out how to make it without lumps. :)

I'm doing a mix between ss and ss+, depending on if I've worked out or not. And I've been on since 20 Feb, tho' had 2 weeks off - one in March for a ski vacation and one last week for a trip to Ireland. At the moment I have a relative visiting me for about a week and while she understands about the diet, we still go out to dinner every night - she's is on vacation after all!. So am trying to manage amongst all the temptations... real life is definitely a pain when you're ss'ing.

Have a great week!

Hi Tizzy, sorry for the massive delay. Think my mind set has changed this time but not sure to be honest lol although I have to say whatever it is I'm happy as just had my weigh in and lost 1stone, am over the moon.
How are you doing?x

Lizi75 said:
Hi Tizzy, sorry for the massive delay. Think my mind set has changed this time but not sure to be honest lol although I have to say whatever it is I'm happy as just had my weigh in and lost 1stone, am over the moon.
How are you doing?x

Whoohoooo congrats on ya amazing weigh in Lizi remember this isn't forever!!! Good to see you happy and smiling it's def working for you xxxxx

Wow! You lost a stone in a week?!? That's amazing!!! :)

Thank you Sharon, I couldn't have done it without your support xx

Tizzy, yeah I can't believe I lost so much in my first week, just got to keep going now lol. What day do you have your weigh in?x

My weigh in is Mondays ... keeps me on track during the weekends. :) Hope you're having a good weekend.

Lizi75 said:
How are you doing?x

Well done !!!! Wow xxx

Lizi75 said:
Thank you Sharon, I couldn't have done it without your support xx

Tizzy, yeah I can't believe I lost so much in my first week, just got to keep going now lol. What day do you have your weigh in?x

Lizi that is what friends are for I am just as lucky to have you in my life as well you spur me on and keep me going!!! Xxxxx

Back