day 3 and i just give in 80((

misswinkytinky

been feeling really ill and a banging headache so i just give in and had a bag of chips with bbq sauce and a fishcake and 2 slices of bread... now i feel sick and fed up.. :cry:
going to start again in the morning but i know that i will not lose anything now this wk:cry:

Aw hun, nevermind. Just remember how you feel right now & use that when you want to cheat again. It's aminor blip & only day three....

If you get back on it 2m then I'm sure you'll still lose. x

it's a blip, try again tomorrow stick with it and the weight will fall off in no time!! X

Hi Michelle,
What's done is done! Now you have to decide you want to be slim so much more than you wanted those greasy chips etc. Don't bash yourself now drink loads of water, and get back on the wagon. Everytime you fancy a cheat, list in your head all the resons you CHOOSE not to eat...
Good luck for a new start tomorrow
xx

been feeling really ill and a banging headache so i just give in and had a bag of chips with bbq sauce and a fishcake and 2 slices of bread... now i feel sick and fed up.. :cry:
going to start again in the morning but i know that i will not lose anything now this wk:cry:

Don't despair - just remember what your feeling now (to stop it happening again)....drink loads of water and start again, you may not have done as much damage as you think......chin up :)

thanks all, i,m back on track this morn.. headache has gone... feeling really lightheaded but ok... so i,m now thinking positive... went on scales this morn as well and i have lost 7lbs since monday (on my scales) wohooooooo x zillions

Keep going my dear. It's really hard and only us here really understand. Chips aren't even nice! Hope the headache goes away soon.
Just think what you can achieve in the next 100 days (Christmas) if you just try a little bit harder! 7lb is excellant, so you need to keep going and not blow that amazing loss.

Definitely keep with it, day 3 is the hardest, so if you remember that for this time, try and use that to get through the day and once you get to day 4 things should start getting better. Good luck x

Stick with it hun, I've been on and off since June but only managed to stick to it this week...its day 4 for me now and I've just seen the scales and feeb fab. Take care and be positive x x x x

Back